• Zander
    I wouldn't say for sure. Gould put together respectable showings against Oregon and Nevada in his last two years.
  • movielover
    Too early to say. QB and offense look promising. Losing Kelly was a huge blow.
  • CA Forever
    Agreed on too early to tell. Plus, I am giving Hawkins and company a lot of leniency this season, as I gave Gould and his staff their first season. It takes a while to build up their vision of what the program should look like. The Maier to Doss connection looks like the real deal though. Hoping to see more of Modise against defenses that is quite as fast should be an interesting matchup.
  • Riveraggie
    No, but need to give it some time. I was encouraged by what I saw although I watched only second half.
    Gould's best season may have been his first. That's what finished his tenure.
    I liked our big plays, we had a 95 yard TD drive. Didn't look terribly slow on defense.
    New QB looked good. That block on the screen for TD was awesome. Looked like a lineman on a cornerback knocked him backwards and fell on him.
    I was entertained.
  • Zander
    Penny was named MWC offensive player of the week for his 190-something yard performance.

It'll be interesting to see how SDSU stacks up against ASU next week.
  • movielover
    FYI, it looks like the full game is available for viewing.
  • movielover
    One announcer was telling a story about meeting Ken O'Brien and not knowing who the 'tall unassuming' man was. They put a picture of KO up. Did one, or both, not know who he was?? ... They seemed to know little about us.
  • CA Forever
    1 of em knew who he was from the picture.
  • movielover
    How about Redshiry Freshman Erron Duncan eith 8 tackles!?

And we had 2 sacks!
145678Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!