• SlimKim
    Thank you BlueGoldAg!
  • GunRockFaceMask
    I really hope Dr. Blue thinking is to hire a football version of himself! Young, aggressive, ambitious, organized! These re-re-retreads that keep getting mentioned on this board scare me! That's the wrong way for this program to go!
  • movielover
    Position coaches from the Pac-12 scare me ... and many don't fit several of Blue's criteria.
  • movielover
    An issue when Hawkins failed at Colorado was a QB controversy involving his son Cody.

Wikipedia: "On November 6, 2010, Colorado blew a 28-point fourth quarter lead over the Kansas Jayhawks and lost, 52–45, the biggest collapse in the 121-year history of Colorado football.[7] While still nursing that large lead in the fourth quarter, Hawkins continued to have his team throw the ball on offense instead of running it, allowing Kansas time to mount its comeback. There has been widespread suspicion Hawkins made that choice because he was more concerned about his quarterback, son Cody, breaking the school's all-time passing record than winning the game.[8]"

He has coached with his son, and his son now coaches high school football in Oregon. If Hawkins comes to Davis, does he bring his son?
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!