Montana 17 NAU 15

Weber State 28 EWU 20

Kennesaw State 16 Montana State 14

Ags 56 Idaho State 17

Poly 21 PSU 21 at the half

Northern Colorado 21 Sac State 20 at the half

SUU 40 North Dakota 21 with 12:23 to go in the 4th
  • CA Forever
    Poly and PSU tied, they really want to drag this battle of the basement out don't they!
  • BlueGoldAg
    SUU 47 North Dakota 21 Final
  • agalum
    29-21 suc, third quarter
  • BlueGoldAg
    Poly gets their first win of the season 35-28 over PSU in a nail biter.
  • 72Aggie
    Slack opened it up in the 4th, now 43-21 with less than four minutes to go.
  • BlueGoldAg
    Sac routs UNC 50-21.
  • aggie6thman
    Slac is now 5-4...when was the last time both schools had a winning record? The sad part is that only 4,612 people were in attendance.
  • AggieFinn
    More room for Aggie fans for Causeway.
  • movielover
    I always wonder about the stability of those semi permanent stands.
  • aggie6thman
    If they can survive the track and field trials they'll be just fine at Causeway.
  • DrMike
    i was checking out anygivensaturday.com and read the big sky wrapup there. cookus from NAU was ejected in the 1st quarter for TARGETING! apparently he had a crackback block on a reverse that drew the flag. his replacement, a true freshman, was sacked 7 times as they struggled on offense. wow.

also, EWU's Gage Gabrud has been suspended for the upcoming UND game turning over the position to a freshman. reports are he and another player, a starting LB, were arrested for obstructing a police officer from making an arrest of another person. we need a EWU loss (they finish with Portland) to keep our slim playoff hopes alive.
  • Goags20172
    I won't attend games there specifically because of those stands- haven't been in 3 years.

When I was a graduate student there I was able to enjoy free admission and the lower student seats (with their own special ramp), but the "reserved" better seats for non- students are an unnerving climb. Of course the free tickets I got were during the years Leadingham was quarterback, so free was the right price !

I restrict myself to pretty much just baseball games now, though I still don't trust that ramp at "The John". Seriously, couldn't have come up with a better nickname ?
  • movielover
    I'm glad it's not just me. As I hiked those stairs last game, I wasn't completely confident. ... Some of us can recall temporary stands faltering a few times at Davis. I think once with yhe temporary end zone seats, another at the dachshund races outside Shields.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!