• movielover
    Start of 2nd quarter.

NDSU 17
    USD 0

USD 1 fumble.
  • NCagalum
    USD getting manhandled by NDSU lines. NDSU<>NAU
  • movielover
    I don't have ESPN3 w Comcast, any other way to get it?
  • movielover
    SD battling. So far limited the Bison to 3 pts in 2nd Qt.
  • DrMike
    38-3 early 4th. USD has 130 yards after shredding NAU last week. Maybe Big Sky defense needs to stiffen up to be real contenders?
  • movielover
    Ours sure does.

But I'm ok if other Big Sky members feature swiss cheese defense.
  • BaseballAtDobbins
    I still think Weber will win the re-match. They are a better team. I'm convinced! But of course, So Utah is already up by 7.
  • DrMike
    boy you called that! I thought SUU was the better team based on performances vs us, but Weber dominated especially their D. Completely shut down their QB. Not sure the sack total but they got to him several times which shocked me. We need to study that tape and USD’s last week over NAU.
  • BaseballAtDobbins
    My prediction was looking pretty foolish in the first quarter. I was ready to eat some crow (or maybe some hornet- which is probably worse). Do you think USD losing badly to NDSU reflects badly on the BSC or just the fact that the Bison are elite?
  • aggie6thman
    NDSU is 25-2 in the playoffs and won 5 straight titles. They're elite.

Since 2011, the North Dakota State Bison have a record of 94–8 (.922) which included a record 22 game playoff win streak, making them the most successful college football program in Division I this decade. The Bison are 148–35 (.809) since moving to Division I in 2004. Since 1964, the Bison have had only 3 losing seasons and an overall record of 496–137–4 (.782) through that 53-year span, one of the best in all of college football. North Dakota State currently has more all-time program wins than any non-Ivy League FCS Program over 700. Of all teams established after 1894, only Oklahoma has won a higher percentage of their games than NDSU.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Dakota_State_Bison_football
  • 72Aggie
    NDSU has also upstaged FBS teams over the past few years, going 9-3 vs. FBS schools since 2006.

From 2006 to 2009 they had wins over Ball State, Central Michigan and Minnesota with losses against Minnesota, Wyoming and Iowa State. Since 2010 they have gone 6-0 against FBS teams. In that streak they have defeated Kansas, Minnesota, Colorado State, Kansas State, Iowa State and Iowa. (Iowa was ranked #13 when the Bison came to town.)

In the future they will take on the Pac 12 with games against Oregon (2020), Arizona (2022) and Colorado (2024) on their schedule.
  • NCagalum
    38-3 early 4th. USD has 130 yards after shredding NAU last week. Maybe Big Sky defense needs to stiffen up to be real contenders?

Amen brother. Although I watched the Weber State SUU game and Weber looked pretty stout.
  • NCagalum
    movielover. I have about 7 espn “extra” channels with the extortionist spectrum (former Time Warner cable) so I could see all the D1AA playoff games. I drop all off the extra stuff after football. By the way,
    My money is on JMU or NDSU. Sam Houston Institute if Technology almost choked against South Dakota (Streveler is a beast).
  • AggieFinn
    So,

Weber 30
    SUU 13

Wildcats will take on James Madison in Harrisonburg.
  • SochorField
    Surprised at the SUU final score.
  • agalum
    Surprised at the SUU final score.SochorField
    I watched most of the game. Weber's defense was awesome. They really stopped Tyler. It looked like they always had a man on him.
  • AggieFinn
    For anybody who's watching...Weber @ JMU is on ESPN2 right now.
  • NCagalum
    JMU defense stuffing Weber offense. Weber hanging in with defense. Only Weber score off interception. Unless Weber finds some offense, I don’t see how they can pull it off. In any event it goes to show that most teams that get this far can play defense.
  • BlueGoldAg
    Weber blocks a last second FG and takes it in for a TD but gets it called back for a hold. 10-7 JMU at the half.
  • NCagalum
    234-34 total yardage advantage to JMU at half.
  • NCagalum
    Weber State just absolutely cannot move ball on JMU.
  • NCagalum
    Weber D keeping hope alive.
  • AggieFinn
    They sure are. Some dropped passes for the Wildcats.
  • NCagalum
    Wow. This is quite a game.
  • AggieFinn
    Weber just struck huge! Long TD strike to Smith, JMU safety looked lost. 14-10 Weber
  • AggieFinn
    JMU AND WEBER ARE CHIPPY AS HELL 2ND HALF, FLAGS NOW BEING THROWN
  • NCagalum
    Few opportunities to score with these defenses. JMU starting to get a bit frustrated. Not used to being behind.
  • AggieFinn
    Offensive lineman wearing the belly out look are mentally ill...then again all offensive linemen are mentally ill.
  • NCagalum
    Six pack gone south
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!