• Aggiebaseball
    I hope the bats continue to fly and the pitching gives the Aggies a chance to win each game. And congrats to Pluschkell for the Player of the Week award. Well deserved.
  • BlueGoldAg
    Looking at the recap of the 3-2 loss to #13 Stanford, it looks like two costly throwing errors did us in and, that otherwise, we were right there all the way with The Cardinal.
  • Goags20172
    As the athletics website preview mentioned all the Aggie losses against the Blue Jays have been very close games. The only game out of the 3 in Davis I saw was the rubber game in the 2012 series. Aggie starter Tom Briner was injured 4 innings in, and the bullpen couldn't hold Creighton.

As an aside Briner was really a hard- luck pitcher in 2012. He also lost a 1- 0 game to Pacific in which he threw a complete game and the Aggies had 10 hits !
  • Goags20172
    The Aggies also came close to defeating current San Francisco Giants pitcher Ty Blach in the opener (4 earned runs in six innings), but the bullpen couldn't hold the lead.
  • Aggiebaseball
    Aggies have been on their heels the first two games. Creighton does a good job of putting pressure on the defense and putting balls in play. Our offense struggles a bit playing from behind. Need more of a small ball approach, moving guys over and sac flies. We need to put pressure on them. Hoping for a good start from Hannah today.
  • Aggiebaseball
    Loar threw well yesterday, but Vaughn needs to figure out the pen. Relievers much more effective throwing 2 innings max. Silva, Trautner, and Rodriguez should get more opportunities. Hannah not blowing anyone away, but I have confidence in him. He's savvy and mentally tough. Wieser strong in relief.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!