• BlueGoldAg
    Excerpt from the Aggie website:

"DAVIS, Calif. - Even though UC Davis' 2018 season opener at San José State is scheduled for Thursday at 7 p.m., festivities leading up to the first football game of the season will start on Tuesday when Sudwerk Brewing launches its newest beer, Gunrock Lager, and continues the following day when Woodstock's Pizza in Downtown Davis hosts the inaugural UC Davis Coaches Show of the season."

http://www.ucdavisaggies.com/news/2018/8/26/gunrock-lager-release-inaugural-coaches-show-highlights-footballs-opening-week.aspx

I assume that this will be the first of the 11 Football Coaches Shows to be aired on KHTK that was announced back in early August:

http://www.ucdavisaggies.com/news/2018/8/6/football-uc-davis-signs-three-year-agreement-with-sports-1140-khtk.aspx?path=football
  • BlueGoldAg
    Did anyone attend the Coaches Show or tune into the broadcast?
  • DrMike
    It’s tonight, Wednesday. Sudwerk event was Tuesday
  • BlueGoldAg
    :up: Anyone planning to attend?
  • agalum
    Caught the last part of the show. Hawk made a comment about how our team speed has significantly improved. Doss had a great interview and was very confident in the teams overall skill level and was excited about the FBS opponents. We’ll know a lot tomorrow night about this time. Go Ags!
  • AggieFinn
    Dear UC Davis Athletics,

There's no way in hell I'd get back on Facebook to catch the only stream of the Dan Hawkins Coaches Show. Censorship is not American.

Sincerely,

AggieFinn, UC Davis, B.S. Civil Engineering 2003, proud supporter of the 1st Amendment

and furthermore, just to add the fact that our Athletics Dept. is completely incompetent when it come sto 21st Century technology. WHERE CAN I FIND A LINK TO THE PODCAST OF THE COACHES SHOW? IT JUST HAPPENED. IT'S HOT STUFF. WHERE? WHAT, ONE SOURCE ONLY? CAN'T FIND IT LINKED ON UCDAVISAGGIES.COM? TWITTER? THE BASIC GOOGLE/BING INTERNET SEARCH CACHE? WHERE?????!!!!! INEPT MORONS.
  • agalum
    I haven't heard anything about a coaches show tonight. Is it happening?
  • DrMike
    I thought the announcement said it was a weekly thing on 1140
  • movielover
    Nothing on Fakebook?
  • agalum
    I thought the announcement said it was a weekly thing on 1140DrMike

Just went back to read it. Yes, it says weekly for one hour. But it doesnt say the time. Even the 1140 website doesnt list the time. Finn's comments above seem appropriate. It's like pulling teeth to get information.
  • movielover
    Last year they would notify us a different way each week, or not at all.
  • DrMike
    The A’s are on 1140 so no clue about the show. Tomorrow? Might have been a day early last week because we played Thursday. I thought that was when it was on last season
  • agalum
    The A’s are on 1140 so no clue about the show. Tomorrow? Might have been a day early last week because we played Thursday. I thought that was when it was on last season

The lack of information shows total incompetence.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!