• BlueGoldAg
    Yes, he is outstanding. Ags still drawing 3's and are up 49-42 with 4:54 to go in the 3rd.
  • 69aggie
    You guys are better than me: no video no matter what i do!
  • agalum
    Thanks fellas, finally found it. Hallelujah
  • fugawe09
    close the browser and then start over at kstatesports.com . A second stream showed up. One for audio + video in addition to the one you have been watching for audio only.
  • agalum

69, you have to scroll down below the audio links on the ks site and there will be a video icon.
  • agalum
    Crunch time, lets go lady Aggies!
  • agalum
    71-69, Ags win!
  • BlueGoldAg
    Aggies win 71-69!! Biggest win in WBB history!
  • Oldbanduhalum
    Great Win!!! Way to go Aggies. On to Indiana!
  • eastbayaggie
    Okay guys. What should we know about Indiana?
  • fugawe09
    I work with a major K-State fan. This will be fun Monday.
  • DrMike
    I’m having dinner in a sports bar type place with the final four going on, baseball and the NBA. And I’m following the women on gametracker! Great win. Great win for a great group
  • eastbayaggie
    Indiana's fan forum seems quite active, but nothing about UC Davis yet.
  • Oldbanduhalum
    They’ve stormed through the nit so far
  • BlueGoldAg
    Morgan Bertsch had 31 points, 7 rebounds and 2 blocks before fouling out on a horrible call with 15 seconds to go. Pele Gianotti had 15 on 5-6 shooting, 4 rebounds, 4 assists and 3 steals. Rachel Nagel came out on fire from 3 but then cooled off and had 12 points, 5 boards and 2 blocks. Cierra Hall only had 2 points but she pulled down 8 rebounds to go along with a steal and a block and Kourtney Eaton had 5 points, 6 rebounds, 4 assists and 2 steals. Dani Nafekh and Nina Bessolo chipped in 3 apiece and Marly Anderson didn't score but she had 4 boards, 3 assists and a block. Great team effort!
  • movielover
    Next game? Chance for a home game?
  • BlueGoldAg
    I grew up in Indiana and I'm still a fan of great Indiana schools: the Hoosiers, Purdue, Butler, and Notre Dame but I'm an Aggie through and through so I'll be rooting for the Ags to take down the Hurryin' Hoosiers. It will be a great experience for the Aggies to play in Assembly Hall in Bloomington but it will be a hostile environment. Hoosiers love basketball like Texas loves football but we won today in a basketball crazy state so we can do it again in Hoosierland.

One game at a time but, who knows, we just might surprise everyone and win the whole dang thing!
  • BlueGoldAg
    The game on Sunday against Indiana will be at 11 a.m. Pacific time and 2 p.m. EDT in Bloomington. The KDVS announcer said the team will bus to Indianapolis and then to Bloomington. That's a 9 hour bus trip to Indianapolis and then another hour and 15 minutes to Bloomington while losing an hour to boot. We could be a tired team. I hope the adrenaline keeps the Ags going full speed.
  • 72Aggie
    I looked at the WNIT bracket early this morning (Friday). They already had Indiana hosting the UCD/KSU winner.
  • 72Aggie
    Trivial pursuit....Other than BlueGoldAg's support, what is the connection between UCD women's basketball and Indiana women's basketball?

Jorja Hoehn, UCD head coach from 1988 to 1996, was the head coach at IU from 1985 to 1988.

I knew you would want to know.

Go Ags!
  • movielover
    Did they start the drive tonight?
  • eastcoastag
    Fantastic! Too bad the final 4 isn't played at Madison Square Garden along with the men.
  • DrMike
    Box score has a crowd of 2200. The biggest the women have played in front of ( not counting the end of one of our doubleheaders). Very impressive to win a nail-biter on the road in front of a big, loud crowd
  • BlueGoldAg
    They'll be playing in front of another big, loud crowd tomorrow at Indiana.

Even though this team continues to play outstanding basketball and pull upsets, the Sacramento Bee continues to snub them with practically zero coverage. You'd think that with all the UC Davis grads in the area and with all the job opportunities, income, publicity and prestige that the university brings to the greater Sacramento area, that they would be happy to cover the accomplishments of this program. The local TV channels are covering the Aggies on the nightly news but not the Bee. The Ags are lucky if the Bee prints the score in fine print on the scores summary page.
  • DrMike
    after seeing the bright lights of Manhattan Kansas, who needs the OTHER Manhattan
  • 69aggie
    The Bee’s attitude toward UC Davis seemed to change with the LK episode. Prior to that it was fairly supportive. The total lack of coverage for the WBB team is just downright negligent journalism or spiteful. I would guess that with all the UC Davis employees in sac and the huge operation of the UC Davis Health System there would be a lot of interest in any stories about WBB and this historical win.
  • BlueGoldAg
    It looks like the only live video is through the BTN+ network and you have to pay for it. The least expensive plan is their monthly plan for $9.95. If you buy this to watch the Aggies be sure to cancel the subscription or they will renew your monthly subscription automatically.

https://www.btn2go.com/packages?type=0

I'm thinking about paying the $9.95 just so I can see the game in Assembly Hall since this is such a historic game for the Ags in such a historic arena. Otherwise I'll listen to the PBP call by Greg Wong on KDVS 90.3. He's outstanding.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!