• BlueGoldAg
    Coming off perhaps their best all around performance of the season the Aggies return home to play the Rainbow Wahine of Hawai'i at 2:30 pm Saturday in the first game of a basketball double header. The men tangle with Cal Poly in the second game at 5 pm.

The Ags lost to Hawai'i in the championship game of the Big West Tournament last year and would like nothing better than to get a little payback and move to 2-0 in the Big West. The Rainbow Wahine are coming off an 11 point loss to LB State on Wednesday. As usual Hawai'i has good size with athleticism so they'll be a load on the boards, but they have not been a good shooting team this year shooting 35% overall and only 28% from 3 compared to the Aggies' 46% overall and 37% from 3.

Coach Gross will be looking for her team to continue to make improvement rebounding and taking care of the ball as they did against UCI. The Aggie bench has been a big part of the team's success of late and depth will play a big role in the tough race to the Big West title.

Get out to the Pavilion and support this team. They're fun to watch and you'll undoubtedly be impressed with what you see.

Live stream for those who can't make to the game: http://www.bigwest.org/tv/

Go Ags!
  • BlueGoldAg
    The Lady Ags played a solid game all around and beat Hawai'i 70-55. This was a good win against physical team. I liked how assertive the Ags on offense and rebounding. Morgan Bertsch had another great game and led the Ags with 24 points and 8 boards. She just keeps getting better and better. Rachel Nagel continued her stellar play and had 15 points.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!