• Oldbanduhalum
    The Ags will certainly look different if we Koehler, Hogland, Anigwe as experienced bigs, with Murphy (RS) and McGill learning the ropes (I assume McGill will RS, along with Borra who will need to sit out due to his knee injury). On the other side, I wonder if big time programs (i.e. Cal) come calling on Manjon to see if they can pry him away. Les builds a pretty solid family atmosphere with his players, so hopefully everyone stays put.
  • Firefan17
    That's a good point about the possibility of one of the blue blood programs looking to come in an pick up Manjon. I honestly hadn't even really thought about that but given the environment surrounding transfers these days you'd have to think that it's a distinct possibility. You're right on about the atmosphere that Coach fosters within the program, so hopefully that will go a long way toward his staying.
  • Oldbanduhalum
    The official recruiting class of 2020. Good size, good mix of long term projects and guys that will fill in immediately. May 20th is the day that the NCAA votes on whether to grant a one-time transfer sit out waiver for next year (or they could push that decision out until next year), so we still aren't sure whether Anigwe can play this year. Regardless, it should be interesting to see how these guys fit in with the existing players. Go Ags!
  • BlueGoldAg
    Wesley Harris will play for CSU Los Angeles after transferring from the Aggies:

• Oldbanduhalum
    Well, it felt like we were missing a piece on the perimeter. Here we go...welcome 6'2" jc transfer Noah Haynesworth.

Link to Article
  • BlueGoldAg
    "...graduated magna cum laude" from Skyline CC...a scholar baller...perfect fit for us...
  • BlueGoldAg
    He looks outstanding on the highlights video. He's very athletic on both ends of the court. I look forward to seeing him play.
  • Oldbanduhalum
    Athleticism certainly jumps off the page. Can't wait to see him run a high pick with Aaron Murphy (who I'm really looking forward to watching). Go Ags!
  • Firefan17
    Wow, he definitely looks like a great addition to the team. Like you guys have noted the athleticism looks to be off the charts which just opens up so many opportunities be a key contributor in multiple ways. I also love to see the notes regarding his academic achievements, he looks to be another high character, quality individual which should be a great fit for everything we stand for.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!