• BlueGoldAg
    The Aggies face an acid test Sunday when they take on the Minnesota Golden Gophers in Minneapolis at 11 am PT. This is the first ever meeting between the two programs.

The game will be aired on BTM+ but it requires a fee. The radio PxP call will be by Greg Wong on KDVS 90.3 FM at 11 am PT.

Go Ags!
  • movielover
    How many non conference away games does the radio crew cover?
  • BlueGoldAg
    KDVS covers every game except the preseason exhibition games.
  • BlueGoldAg
    The Aggies cut a 15 point Minnesota lead down to 4 in the final minutes but the Golden Gophers prevailed 76-67 by outscoring the Aggies 26 to 6 from the FT line. Great effort by the Aggies today in front of a crowd of 5000.
  • Russ Bowlus
    Foul differential is eye-opening. Were the Aggies really fouling that much?
  • BlueGoldAg
    I was only able to listen to part of the game. Greg Wong commented that Jen Gross was not happy with some of the officiating. The Ags were whistled for 23 fouls which resulted in Minnesota shooting 26-31 at the line whereas the Golden Gophers were tagged with 13 fouls and the Aggies only shot 6-11 from the line. That was the difference in the game. Minnesota probably benefited from a little bit of home cooking in front of a crowd of 4673 fans.
  • abridge
    The Ags needed to play aggressive defense against the Gophers and it resulted in a lot of fouls. I didn’t see the game, only listed to Greg Wong’s call on KDVS. I’m proud of the way the Ags played. I hope they carry forward that intensity against Pepperdine. After watching the Ohio State @ Stanford women’s game I think perhaps blackjacks may be required!
  • abridge
    While it’s easy to look at the free throw differential the points off turnovers stat really tells the story. It was 19-14 at the end of the game but for much of the game it was 19-9! Just having it equal would have put the Ags in the lead for a noticeable duration of the game.
  • Oldbanduhalum
    For those of us who follow WBB, most/all of the women were at the men's game last night. Pretty sure I saw Stobbart in a walking boot. Not sure what happened or when, but clearly not a good development.
  • Russ Bowlus
    Hall scored 30+ a few games after being in a boot, so Stobbart wants to try it out.

:lol:
  • Oldbanduhalum
    Yeah, let's hope that's the plan!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!