• BlueGoldAg
    The Aggies hit the road for two games on the central coast. First up is tonight's game at Cal Poly. The Age beat the Mustangs 74-61 back on February 1st and currently have beaten them in the last 6 meetings between the two teams. As we all know though, anybody can beat anybody on any given night in the wild, wild Big West so the Ags will need to play hard and aggressive.

Live stream fro Big West TV and the radio PxP call by Scott Marsh on Money 105.5 FM at 7 pm.

Go Ags!
  • DrMike
    Poly has been tough at home. I think they are 0-13 on the road but 7-3 at home (4-1 in conference). Tend to play tough at the Mott (the Hoople) Center. We had an epic multiple OT win there a couple years back (92-84 3OT in 2018)
  • Toke69
    Anyone else having trouble with the audio? I can barely hear anything.
  • Toke69
    Never mind.
  • Toke69
    Sloppy game so far by both teams. Total of 9 turn overs and 14 fouls in 12 minutes.
  • DrMike
    15 free throws so far. If we were shooting our recent norm we might be up 10 instead of 2. Mooney with 0 points?
  • DrMike
    Pulling away- defense shut them down in the last 5 minutes turning a 4 point lead to 15
  • BlueGoldAg
    It wasn't pretty but we ground out our 4th win in a row 77-62. Ragged game with 49 fouls called. We shot 55% and were only 5-12 from 3 but we dominated the paint 28-18.
  • agalum
    Sloppy down the road, but Ags win. Homer poly announcers whinning about partisan Pro Aggie officiating!
  • DrMike
    Much more aggressive offensively lately. Shot 35 free throws!
  • Toke69
    Give credit to SLO for doing a nice job of defending the perimeter. Sadly for them, their hot outside shooting cooked off just like it did at Davis. Discredit to the officials who called a very tight game, but both ways. Too many ticky-tack fouls and missed calls. Aggies made 26 free throws, with most misses coming in the first half.
  • Oldbanduhalum
    Ugly win but I’ll take any road win. Sets up a good contest on Saturday at UCSB for second place
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!