• Oldbanduhalum
    We are very fortunate to have Coach Gross!!!

• BlueGoldAg
    I sure hope she stays here for the long run.
  • Zander
    The crazy thing is that despite how much this was a rebuilding year for us the gap between Gross' program and everyone else may have actually grown a little. The next closest teams were three games behind.

Insanity.
  • Russ Bowlus
    Well deserved!
  • movielover
    Am I correct many think we'll be stronger next year - after our 'rebuilding' year? :cool:
  • 72Aggie
    I thought we'd be down a bit this year, but she did the job! Let's keep it our little secret.
  • Oldbanduhalum
    We certainly lose some solid seniors this year, but the influx of talent, especially tall talent, is undeniable. It may take a while next year to get accustomed to the new players, but I don't think it is unreasonable to think that the ceiling will be higher.
  • movielover
    Any insider info on how our Freshman center Kenedy Lily is doing in practice?
  • Oldbanduhalum
    Not really. I've heard that the speed of the D1 game will take some getting used to (as it does with a lot of freshman), but that's what the RS year is for. It will be very interesting to see how all the pieces fit together.
  • 69aggie
    Movie, a friend of mine in Davis did see them all at once (the Bigs) at a farmers market the other day and it was hilarious like Fleet Day in San Francisco. Very imposing group indeed. Kids running up for autographs etc. Lets not put a lot of pressure on Kenedy now. We have some foreign talent coming in with strong D1 time. And the very interesting new development is Stobbart! She suddenly has her game going and she will be in the mix for sure next year. I will add: might this be the result of great coaching? Congrats to Coach Gross!!!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!