• DrMike
    Pluto will show replays of select BSC games from the past two seasons. 2019 v Southern Utah is on Monday, Idaho State from 2018 on Thursday. I’ll definitely watch ISU; that was one of the few Aggie Stadium games I’ve missed ( bad one to miss)

https://ucdavisaggies.com/news/2020/4/8/football-two-aggie-games-to-be-replayed-on-pluto-tv.aspx
  • DrMike
    Another replay this Friday. Last year’s game at Portland State. I was there so be interested to see how it looks on TV.

‘ Another blast from the past! The UC Davis-Portland State game from November 12, 2019 will be replayed on Pluto TV this Friday, May 22 at 4 p.m. PDT. The Big Sky Conference channel is 530, or visit the link: https://pluto.tv/live-tv/big-sky-conference’
  • Fiat Lux
    I don’t know how many people know, but you can rewatch a ton of recent seasons Aggie games on watch big sky. I was able to rewatch the Maiercle game as well as this past years cal poly game! I did have some problems running it in chrome but worked fine in edge.
  • DrMike
    this is on big Sky tv?

Is the ‘Maiercle Game’ the Idaho State game?
  • NCagalum
    get there big sky app, drop down menu to watch big sky then you can filter for sport/team or navigate by week. You can airplay if have Apple devices (and maybe chrome cast?) if you want it projected on a big screen tv. Might also be able to do it on computer but I never do that anymore so don’t know.

That’s for the heads up on the Pluto game replay this Friday. The stream is more reliable on Pluto. Thinking about enjoying an adult beverage and watching. My wife is already starting to worry about what I will do with myself this fall.
  • Fiat Lux
    Yeah that’s the one! Always fun to go back and watch it!
  • DrMike
    that was one of the ones they showed a few weeks back.

Pluto is impossible, best I can tell, to look days ahead on their schedule. At least, I couldn’t figure it out
  • NCagalum
    all I can manage to do is see the next event on Pluto.
  • DrMike
    it’s kind of crazy that’s there’s no type of schedule for their programming. Like when is Mystery Science Theatre 3000 on next?
  • DrMike
    Two replays today. SUU at 3:00 and Portland State at 5:45.
  • DrMike
    Uggh....they showed the SUU game twice. Once was enough
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!