• BlueGoldAg
    The Lady Ags will be going for their 6th win in a row when they travel to Hawai'i to take on the Rainbow Wahine at 9 pm Thursday. The Ags won the first contest between these two schools back on January 7th in the Pavilion 70-55. The Aggies are currently locked in a tie with Long Beach State for the lead in the Big West and know they must continue to win while hoping that the 49ers stumble to someone else in the conference in order to win the title outright.

Aggie fans can watch the men play Long Beach State on ESPN3 at 7 pm Thursday and then tune in to Big West TV and watch the women tangle with Hawai'i at 9 pm.

Go Ags!
  • BlueGoldAg
    The stars aligned for the Aggies tonight as they take care of business by beating Hawai'i 69-50 while Long Beach State got upset by Cal Poly 69-67. So the Ags are now in sole possession of first place in the Big West.

Morgan Bertsch was brilliant again and led the Ags with 24 points on 11-19 shooting. Pele Gianotti was terrific also with 20 points on 9-14 from the floor. As a team the Aggies shot 53%, won the boards by a 34-29 count, had 6 blocks and only 8 TO's.

This was an all around excellent outing by the Aggies.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!