• Goags20172
    Well, it was nice to get out and see a game. Like i had guessed they now have the seats and sections numbered. Nice to be able to bring in my own food, although the two co-eds in my row were not very good at wearing their masks. They were pretty annoying. Didn't pay attention to the game, didn't even seem to be checking out the players. I don't know why they even showed up. I'm well past the age where I'd ignore young women being annoying if they're pretty.. And then late in the game quite a few people gave up on masks entiely.

When I bought tickets a couple weeks ago I think I was automatically given the best available seats and they had a great view but unfortunately there were some big Fullerton homers sitting behind me and their situation can best be summed up by the first verse of Bruce Springsteen's "Glory Days".

Where was I ?

Fullerton won 7-6, probably more competitive than I'd havve guessed. This was a winnable game but it was mis-managed in my opinion. One rally was killed when a baserunner was out by a mile...on ball four to the hitter. Questionable pitching changes too in the 7th and 8th.

They tell you on the website you have to take the symptoms screener to enter campus. Not one person asked to see it. Maybe because it was Sunday. A word of advice..take care of your restroom needs before the end of the 8th inning, especially if you're an old fart like I am (pun intended). Fans are required to leave 10 minutes after the end of the game.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!