• BlueGoldAg
    The Aggies will try and make it two wins in a row when Weber State comes to town today at 12:30 pm game. This is the first ever meeting between the two teams. Weber has wins over North Dakota and Omaha with loses to Portland and Texas Tech. The Ags are coming off a nice performance trouncing Sac State 73-46.

Live TV coverage on ESPN+
  • Oldbanduhalum
    I’ll be streaming this one. Hope the Ags can build on their impressive win on Tuesday.
  • agalum
    Sparse crowd
  • Russ Bowlus
    19-9 after one. Aggie defense allowed two (2) FGs. At the other end of the court, Davis had 7 assists on 8 baskets. That's the offense we know and love.
  • Oldbanduhalum
    Falling in love with the 3 point shot now, and it’s not falling. Only up by 5
  • Russ Bowlus
    27-25 at half. As noted, Davis missed a bunch of threes! Hall working on a double double: 9pts/9rb.
  • agalum
    Weber giving the ladies a game, 27-25 Ags at half. Turner is a real hustler in there, forcing turnovers with solid aggressive play.
  • BlueGoldAg
    This team lives and dies by the long ball. They were draining 3's against a weak Sac team but today they are 3-19 for 16% from 3 in the first half.
  • Russ Bowlus
    47-42 after three. Davis still struggling a bit on offense, but was able to get Weber into the bonus with 3+ minutes left in the quarter. Stobbart leading the scoring with 14.
  • Russ Bowlus
    Referees making up for last quarter, I guess.
  • agalum

Yeah, wife and i had the same thought.
  • Russ Bowlus
    We've reached the timeouts and free throws stage of the game...

(Davis up 8, 36 seconds left, Weber ball.)
  • Russ Bowlus
    62-54 final; Aggies win!

Hall got her double-double and finished with 18/13. Stobbart a semi-quiet 14/4 plus 3 blocks.

Signs of progress: Burn with 5 assists and zero TOs this game.
    Additional sign of progress: Aggies had 16 assists on 22 made baskets.
  • BlueGoldAg
    Nice win to battle back after falling behind early in the 3rd quarter. We shot 9-32 from 3. I'm not sure we want to be a team putting up 30+ 3's a game though. Now it's out of the frying pan and into the fire when the Ags travel to Oregon next Wednesday. Oregon has size including 6'8 and 6'7...
  • Russ Bowlus
    Yeah, I don't expect last year's result!
  • Russ Bowlus
    Ps. As noted on Twitter, Hall now leading the UCD D1-era careers rebounds list.

(And yes, she will have had 4.5 seasons by the end of this year)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!