• BlueGoldAg
    The Aggies travel to Eugene to take on the #18/16 ranked Ducks. Not only are the Ducks the toughest opponent the Ags have faced this year but they are the tallest as well with a roster than includes players listed at 6'8, 6'7,6'5, and 6'4. The Aggies battled the Ducks toe-to-toe last year before the Ducks came from behind to barely beat the Ags 63-57.

Live stream on the PAC12 Network at 3;30 pm.
  • Oldbanduhalum
    Well here comes easily the toughest part of our schedule. At Oregon, followed closely by a home matchup with Wazzu, and, after a cleanser against Stanislaus st, we finish the OOC portion at Stanford and home to Gonzaga. Oregon has beaten the teams they should, and lost to the two ranked teams they've played (#1 S. Carolina by 17, and #23 S. Florida by 9). We'll have to play tough team defense with team rebounding and hope to get hot on offense, to stay close. As BGA said, we were close to them last year, though if I remember correctly, they were short a few important players and were coming off several weeks of no games thanks to the pandemic. They'll be ready for us today.
  • BlueGoldAg
    FIRST ROADTRIP OF THE 2021-2022 SEASON!

Hello Loyal Aggie Family! We are so excited for the next month of basketball here at UC Davis. When you have experienced the level of success at the Mid-Major level that we have, we are constantly looking to challenge ourselves at the highest level.

This week we kick off a month of playing Top 25 teams: Oregon, Stanford, Washington State and Gonzaga!

Last season, we played in a nail biter against the Ducks. Up at halftime, it was a back-n-forth battle until the Ducks squeaked out a 6pt win.
    Soooooo..... you better believe our UC Davis Aggies are excited for today's re-match. If you are able to tune into the game, you will note that the Ducks will have a couple of their typical starters out. PG #12 Te-Hina Paopao is still out with injury, and we got word that starting center #1 Nyara Sabally will not suit out either. So expect a shorter rotation from Oregon, as we are crossing our fingers to see #3 Campbell Gray log some minutes for us at the point guard spot.

Hopefully you can follow the action on the Pac-12 network!

Go Ags!

Coach Des
  • Oldbanduhalum
    Whoa...some very interesting news there. Ducks without two starters, but more importantly, Gray possibly back. If she plays, I'm sure it will be limited minutes and she'll probably be very rusty. But she can use these next few games to get ready for the BW season. Very good news!

Go Ags!!
  • BlueGoldAg
    Ags lead 17-14 at the end of the first quarter.
  • Oldbanduhalum
    Ags playing very well. So totally different from the USF game. You can just see the high effort level. Keep it going Ags!
  • BlueGoldAg
    35-34 Ducks at the half. Great defense and patience on offense by the Ags but the Oregon's size is creating problems...6'8 and 6'7 is hard to defend!
  • BlueGoldAg
    Hopefully, a few more 3's will fall for the Ags in the second half. They were 5-15 in the first half. Stobbart, who is usually a very good 3 point shooter, is struggling mightily this year. At this point, she's 1 for 18 form 3 for the year.
  • agalum
    Lordy, what an ugly court.
  • Oldbanduhalum
    It’s funny how different a team can look game to game. This is not the same Aggies that lost badly to San Fran
  • movielover
    Impressive display.
  • BlueGoldAg
    So true. The SF game was a total mess. Today has been some of the best WBB I've seen from an Aggie team. Aggressive, patient and not intimidated.
  • BlueGoldAg
    Ags stretch the lead to 10...51-41 with 4:24 to go in the 3rd quarter.
  • DrMike
    Update? Live stats isn’t working and I can’t get the pac12 app at burgers and brew
  • agalum
    62-56 Ags, 1:37 left
  • Oldbanduhalum
    Turn the game on if you’re not watching
  • agalum
    64-56, 30 secs left
  • agalum
    And the Ags win, 64-57. Nice win
  • Oldbanduhalum
    Maybe the biggest regular season win in program history!!!!
  • 69aggie
    Missed it. Can I see a replay. Hey, this is history!
  • Oldbanduhalum
    It was streamed on pac 12 network. They may have a replay of it
  • BlueGoldAg
    Great win. Oregon was missing 3 of their top players due to injuries but this is a great win on the road regardless.
  • 72Aggie
    At the risk of going back down a road we traveled a couple of days ago, Les should invite Coach Gross to speak at one if his team building morale sessions.
  • Oldbanduhalum
    Not to say what if, but I wonder if we’d be ranked if hadn’t stumbled against st Mary’s and USF. Still a great win
  • Russ Bowlus
    I'll take it.

More good minutes from Svanholm, which I think will be key in conference play. Missed the game (stupid work), but will be interested to see a replay if it exists.
  • 72Aggie
    My TV says PAC-12 Network will rebroadcast game at 1:00 AM.
  • 69aggie
    That will test my stay awake ability
  • 72Aggie
    I'm usually up a couple of times between 1:00 and 2:30 anyway.
  • 69aggie
    I’m at three. So this will be good for me. Maybe sleeping in.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!