• ucdboyd
    No easy way to segue from the tragic story to mundane matters but yes BaseballAtDobbins, the hotel was great- although we weren't there long. We got up early and drove out through Pullman to check out Martin Stadium. Looks like a pretty cool stadium, junior wants to see a game there- maybe next year.
  • ucdboyd
    And yes DTD, the Vandal fans were great with us. While we were eating breakfast (in our Aggie gear) a couple of fans were very friendly and complimented the Aggies and their play, which was very cool.
  • Toke69
    I posted a comment about the students who wee killed at the University of Idaho last night and I can no longer find it. Did I break some kind of rule about posting a non-sports message?
  • BlueGoldAg
    You didn't break any kind of rule. Something must have just happened that it didn't get posted.
  • Toke69
    Thanks, but I checked after I posted it and not only was it there, but someone else replied,
  • movielover
    Was it moved over to the Overtime Section?
  • Toke69
    Yes, thanks, it was. True that it isn't specific to sports, but it touches on the lives of people who were just cheering for their football team on Saturday. I feel for eery student at U of I. Can't imagine how it feels to be in constant fear.
17891011Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!