• AggieFinn
    Said stories from both campuses.
  • Toke69
    We all need to pause in reflection of the deaths of four University of Idaho students last night. Killings on any campus, at any level should be unacceptable, but when we think about how U of I students were rallying behind their team and face the terror of a campus murder of their fellow students, it hits us more personally due to our association with a fellow Big Sky school. As of this writing, I don't have many details, but football is a bit further from my mind.
  • 69aggie
    Very sad indeed. And the UVA shooting today. If anyone wants this type of violence to stop there has to be some sort of gun control. Idaho and Virginia have nothing of the sort. So stay safe and strong if you are able.
  • lucche
    Very sad to hear this . My heart goes out to family and friends. This also affects all the people of the school and city. A real needless occurence. I hear it was all done with a knife. No gun involved. There is never a good reason for things like to occur regardless of the problems
  • NCagalum
    Sad that people want to resolve conflict by killing. Earthly lives ended for the victims and essentially life ended for the perpetrator.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!