• AggieFinn
    To You and Yours, to Us and Ours, Go Ags! Have a wonderful break this holiday season, we've got a Yule log burning brightly, and my family up in Portland is snowed in, can't even fly in, it's unbelievable.

Cheers y'all, 2023 coming soon!
  • BlueGoldAg
    Same to you and all of our forum members.

Unfortunately, Covid has hit our family and our friends after a get together Wednesday evening. A good friend called this morning and said she just tested positive so we tested and my wife is positive. We just heard from 3 other friends who have tested positive now also. My son and I are negative but we're wearing masks in the house now.

Covid is everywhere and being vaccinated isn't a guarantee that you won't get it but it does help you from getting seriously ill. If you are getting together with family and friends, play it safe be sure to test before hand.

Happy Holidays everyone and Go Ags in 2023!
  • cmt
    Our Christmas plans changed due to an illness but not of the human kind. My mom texted me on Tuesday to tell me that their dog got kennel cough and he's contagious for 10 days. Considering our dog and their dog play basically non-stop the entire time they're together, us going there was a no-go. And I'm not exaggerating about the playing. We usually get to their house around 11 and we won't consider bringing them inside until at least 9 p.m. Then the next day they'll get let out sometime between 7 and 8 a.m. and won't come in until at least 9. Our shepherd is almost 2 and their golden retriever is almost 3.
  • CA Forever
    Merry Christmas and happy holidays to our Aggie family!
  • Oldbanduhalum
    We’ve got the Hanukkah candles and Christmas tree going. Happy holidays everyone!
  • BlueGoldAg
    Welp, I just tested positive and and I'm feeling like crap. Five people who we got together with last Wednesday are now positive and counting. The Covid Grinch has thrown a wrench into all of our holiday plans but we are still so very grateful for all the good fortune we have in our lives.

Be safe everyone and I hope you are having a joyous day!
  • AggieFinn

Boy, both my Dad and Stepmom (in Oregon) and my Mom (in Arizona) were both down with a terrible cough. Not sure if it was full blown COVID, but they were not in the celebrating mood that's for sure. I was out with an immobilizing flu about 4 weeks ago, which is super rare for me. Might've been COVID, I'm only now getting my taste back.
  • BlueGoldAg
    Loss of taste is associated with Covid, Finn. My sister-in-law lost her sense of taste and smell from Covid for 4 months before it started coming back. She said the only benefit of that was it stopped her from snacking so much. :rofl:

It interesting how Covid affects everyone so differently. My wife just had mild symptoms for 5 days and was over it. I'm in day 13 right now and, although I finally tested negative yesterday, my energy is zapped and I'm still really tired. It's a nasty bug for sure!
  • AggieFinn
    Well, Happy New Year - to our health!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!