• Riveraggie
    The roster for next year doesn’t list Blake Thorpe. If correct that’s two tight ends who have moved on with remaining eligibility.
    Jake Parks is back as a grad student.
    The roster doesn’t list an offensive coordinator or qb coach.
  • AggieFinn2
    I wouldn't take the current roster for gospel. They will probably make some changes, like the late QB deletion before this season. The website is subject to incorrect content from time to time. The 1st draft of the baseball schedule had the Aggies playing a three game set against SF State. When they initially corrected it to UCI they initially left the SF State logo there.
  • DrMike
    no mention of him in the portal, and he’s not very active on social media. May have graduated and decided not to use extra year. I know they were watching a couple TEs in the portal, one who would fit academically and seems to be still available
  • DavisAggie
    5 TE's on roster. I think they're set
  • Riveraggie

Gale who looked good in limited opportunities, Conway and Williams who have never generated a stat, and Bearden who played defensive end exclusively this fall, so maybe he will again. The fifth guy I guess is the JC transfer Baldwin.

Williams is incorrectly listed as a junior, that’s not possible for someone who graduated HS in 21.
  • NCagalum
    Thorpe enrolled at UCD in fall 2019 so he could be graduating in spring. This years roster had him listed as a junior, but that would be athletic eligibility I think. I don’t believe he red-shirted.
  • DrMike
    he’s played 4 seasons, one is ‘free’ due to COVID. He was an academic all Big Sky so wouldn’t be surprised if he graduated and decided to move on.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!