• BlueGoldAg
    The Aggies have been struggled to string together a couple of wins and it doesn't get any easier for them as they travel to Irvine to play one this year's best teams in the Big West.

Live stream at 7 pm on ESPN+

Go Ags!
  • BlueGoldAg
    I don't think it could get much worse for the Aggies than this. Irvine crushed the Ags 67-38.

The Aggies did not make a single basket in the entire 4th quarter and only scored 6 points in the 2nd and 5 in the 4th. They shot 22% for the game including only 2-23 from 3 and had 20 TO's to boot. Wow...
  • agalum
    What happened to our “dominant” lady Aggies?
  • BlueGoldAg
    Good question. We went through an amazing string of BW titles and I think most of us knew that wouldn't continue forever. We struggled last year despite having a veteran team and I don't think anyone saw that coming. The coaching staff brought in some experienced, new players this year but the team is struggling to find consistency again.

This was an uncharacteristically poor game by the Aggies. The wheels simply came off the cart
    I'm sure the players and the coaches are disappointed with how the season is going so far. I'm sure that Jen and her staff will find a way to get this team going again.
  • Russ Bowlus
    My opinion is that the Davis offense needs really good point play, and the team will be in a "rebuilding" mode until Burns/Baker can run the offense with their eyes closed. Having a comparatively new front court doesn't help, since they won't automatically be in their correct spots.

Pele on the staff this year will be helpful.
  • BlueGoldAg
    That's a good point, Russ. Last year's team struggled after losing Trpcic at the point. It really showed just how important Trpcic was to the success of the team during her time as an Aggie.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!