• agalum

Very welcome. We’ll be there Saturday but might be a few late, coming directly from grandsons game in sac.
  • BlueGoldAg
    The LB at Poly game scheduled for yesterday was canceled due to flooding in San Luis Obispo.
  • Toke69
    Yes, the executive airport was closed after a plane crashed on a Farrell's killing a bout two dozen people including a lot of children. It should never have been located there. For SMF, no homes or businesses are allowed to build on the north side of the runways, which is why my family was forced to leave.
  • abridge
    Toke69 - I hadn't realized that families were moved when the airport was sited. Was that an eminent domain thing? I'm sorry it happened but it also makes a LOT of sense. Complaints about noise from residents on the south side make for less-than-optimum departures.

It might be urban legend but I was told that the current site of the Yolo County Airport was put forward as the airport site because it has much less fog.

None of this has anything to do with basketball - Go Ags!
  • Toke69
    Yes, eminent domain.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!