• BlueGoldAg
    How about Ade with 14 points and 9 rebounds plus his usual stellar defense!
  • BlueGoldAg
    Post-game comments from Les:

“At the start of the game we were a little bit out of sync and disheveled,” said UCD head coach Jim Les.

“But overall I was really pleased with our effort. We played hard and we were the aggressors. There were a lot of positive signs and we were able to get some separation.”

The Aggies now head to Long Beach State for a 1 p.m. Saturday game. The Beach crushed Cal Poly, 70-52, Thursday night to push its record to 5-4.

“This will be a tough one,” Les said of Long Beach. “They’re long and athletic. Saturday won’t be easy, but we’ll be up to the challenge.”

https://www.davisenterprise.com/sports/basketball-uc-davis-men-overcome-sluggish-start-for-win/
  • Toke69
    I saw the second half of the UCSB-Hawaii game. Hawaii must have played poor first half, because they were down by as much as 13, but came out strong in the second half. The end was very frustrating because the Rainbow Warriors had their chances in the last two minutes after going up by 1, but they couldn't find the basket even after the Gauchos missed two free throws. At least the Ags are now tied with Hawaii for the 4 seed.
  • DrMike
    I was watching the replay today; we were really off the first 15 minutes. Overconfident? Missing Beasley’s steady presence? Who knows. When Pepper got hot, that was quite a show. Plus the defense got much better and ball movement improved.

I did like Bakersfield’s floor. And the free chic-fila for 2 missed FTs was a cool promo!

I know they were depleted, but Bako seems to have really regressed since joining the conference.
  • BlueGoldAg
    I did like Bakersfield’s floor.DrMike

I'm not a fan of colored BB floors or football fields in general but Bake's floor didn't make my eyes hurt like Boise's blue football field or, even worse, EWU's horrible red field.
  • DrMike
    Oregon’s bball court is a mess.

The rest of Bako’s gym looked a little dumpy
  • BlueGoldAg
    Yes...Oregon's BB floor is really ugly!
  • DrMike
    Odds say Beach by 3.5. Upset time.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!