• BlueGoldAg
    From the Enterprise: "Morgan Bertsch Tearing It Up in Europe"

After her brilliant career at UC Davis, basketball maven Morgan Bertsch’s massive talents are no longer foreign to the fans in Europe.

The all-time leading Aggie scorer — women’s or men’s programs — is in her fourth season abroad, tearing it up as the top point-maker for first-place Mechelen Kangoeroes (sic) of Belgium.

After a stop in Moscow and two campaigns in Poland, Bertsch is averaging almost 17 points a game, 4.3 rebounds and two assists this season while finally getting to play her attack-the-basket style in this third-century Flemish enclave of 86,000.

“It’s been really great,” reports the 6-3 power forward. “I’m loving the location I have this year. In seasons past, each place had their qualities, but being in Belgium … it has opened my eyes.”

Whole article here: https://www.davisenterprise.com/sports/basketball-former-aggie-tearing-it-up-in-europe/
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!