• BlueGoldAg
    #2 Long Beach 55 #10 Riverside 49
  • cmt
    Beach was down by 9 entering the 4th quarter too.

So 9 beats 1, 10 nearly beats 2 and 5 beats 4 by 34. Makes total sense.
  • BlueGoldAg
    #2 Hawaii 82 #6 Fullerton 75 in 2 OT
  • Oldbanduhalum
    It'll be interesting to see how the Ags rebound from a down year. Yeah they finished 4th in the regular season, but they suffered a fair number of blowouts. Ball security and some more inside presence seem to be the priorities.
  • Russ Bowlus
    Offense seemed to run better with Gray at the helm. Sabel's hot streak certainly helped, as well.

Agreed on the inside presence.
  • 69aggie
    It is worth noting that Sac’s women won the Big Sky with an essentially remade team from last year. Their new coach was very successful recruiting the portal and attracting excellent foreign players. You would think sac would not be a great recruiting spot, but it cannot be denied that they were very successful this year, obviously did much better than we did. Their Aussie gal is a rare talent and we have nothing to compare. Looks to me that Jen needs to go international in a big way to get us back on track. Very sad that swenholm never really blossomed here and some serious injury issues were a problem team wide. Hey, Australia is a great place to visit. Jen needs to pack up the family and make the trip!
  • BlueGoldAg
    #5 Santa Barbara 75 #9 Bakersfield 66
    #3 Hawaii 67 #2 Long Beach 62

Santa Barbara and Hawaii will play for the title.
  • Russ Bowlus
    Wow, upsets aplenty.
  • BlueGoldAg
    Hawaii came back from 15 down at the half to beat Santa Barbara 61-59 for their second BW Title in a row. Daejah Phillips hit a layup and got fouled for an and one with 3.4 seconds to go to take the lead and Santa Barbara missed a long 3 at the buzzer.
  • abridge
    Hawai'i clearly knew the comeback was possible since the Ags did something quite similar to them a few years ago. That was some 2nd half for Hawai'i.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!