• BlueGoldAg
    You should be able to do it on an iPad.

1. If you want to post a YouTube video, click on "share" directly below the video and then click on "Copy." That will copy the video link to your iPad.

2. Then to post the video in the AST forum, click on the movie camera icon first. That will open an "Insert Media" box. Then paste the YouTube link you're copied to your iPad into the "Insert Media" box and then click on "GO." That will paste the link into your post and, when you post your comment, the YouTube video will open in your post.

Hope this helps.
  • 69aggie
    Do we use a three man DL exclusively? With three or four LBs? Seems like there’s a lot of meat on the DL bone here. Pretty good bunch to say the least.
  • Riveraggie
    I think in some short yardage situations they use four defensive linemen. With linebackers they use four often but they label one position “rush”, so that guys probably almost playing as a defensive lineman. They often play three DL, three LBs and five DBs.
  • Riveraggie
    I’m hoping they eventually correctly list players by their eligibility. There are multiple players who didn’t play as Freshmen but are listed as Sophomores. Clayton Lynam is an example, class of ‘22 listed as participating in one game and he’s listed as a Sophomore, when he should be a redshirt Freshman. A significant chunk of the roster has their class level listed incorrectly.
  • 69aggie
    I saw that the Conner twins were switched to DB from LB. They are very big for DBs. Hope that they match that with speed. Maybe when we go to 5 DBs one will play as a rusher strong safety.
  • Riveraggie
    Rex was a first team all Big Sky starting every game at Boundary Safety. They have to replace Venable and King who started every game. They started 7 or 8 games with 5 DBs. Porter must have the speed to play Safety or they would have left him at linebacker where he was no slouch.
  • 69aggie
    Define “boundary safety” actually ever have heard that term before.
  • NCagalum
    safety who is on the “short side” of the field, I.e. closer to the sideline. The other safety position is termed “field safety”.
  • CA Forever

Hutton, Davis, Kraft, and Tompkins first to be singled out for the WR group and Gale was called the starter for TE at this time.
  • Riveraggie
    They don't need to limit these videos to 2:00 minute for two position groups. Each coach could find enough to say if you gave them two minutes apiece. Are they running out of memory in their camera or something? Maybe the producer is thinking these are for the 30 minute local news?
  • Riveraggie
    Winston Williams was one of the recruits in 2021 with the most offers. Unsurprisingly didn't play as a true freshman as we had a lot of depth, had some unknown injury last year. So totally without game experience here for two years and the roster has him as a junior. He should be at most a sophomore.
  • agalum

Most of those RBs look like they need to bulk up. I didn’t look up weights, etc, just an impression looking at the video.
  • 69aggie
    These running backs are all in the perfect size range plus or minus a bit. Look at Christian Maccaffery of the forty Niners. 5’11 and 210 lbs who is not a very big RB for the NFL bit he is extremely talented because he is so agile. Larison could be that guy for us. I hope he eats like Maccaffery because the guy has an amazing dietary regime. Look it up. Could work for us? No sugary foods. No alcohol. A lot of water and vegetables.

Z
  • movielover

Perez - 173
    Fisher - 170
    Leon-Guerrero - 180
    Ward - 181
  • Riveraggie
    I’ve come to the conclusion that the roster weights are often not updated. Fisher is new so he’s probably got his listed weight, but both Mateo Perez and Leon-Guerrero haven't varied by a pound, very unusual if they actually weigh these guys annually.
  • movielover
    They are fast and shifty, but it seems like slight guys get banged up more.
  • Riveraggie
    yep. I doubt many football strength coaches would say a kid (Leon-Guerrero) playing running back should still be 6’ and 180lbs after a year. I bet he isn’t.
  • NCagalum
    A bit concerned with the kicking game after seeing that line-drive knuckleball kick - yikes! The editor should have probably cut that shot.
  • BlueGoldAg
    A new sound system has been installed at the Aggie stadium.

1gio0miaagjagyf0.png
12345Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!