• BlueGoldAg
    It's pretty difficult to find many of the WBB opponents for the upcoming season before the schedules are officially released but we usually find a few each year. I'll edit this post to keep it current as more games are found so post up anything you may find.

Mo 11/6 Academy of Art
    Th 11/9 Portland State
    Fr 11/17 at Oregon State
    Tu 11/21 at Sac State
    Wed 11/29 at Boise State
    Fr 12/1 at Washington State
    Tu 12/5 Willian Jessop
    Sun 12/10 Saint Mary's
    Mon 12/18 at Weber State
    Wed 12/20 at Stanford

Th 12/28 at UCSB
    Sat 1/30 at Cal Poly
    Th 1/4 vs Riverside
    Sat 1/6 vs Irvine
    Th 1/11 at CSUN
    Sat 1/13 at Bakersfield
    Th 1/18 vs Fullerton
    Sat 1/20 at Irvine
    Sat 1/27 at San Diego
    Th 2/1 vs UCSB
    Sat 2/3 vs Cal Poly
    Th 2/8 at Fullerton
    Sat 2/10 vs Hawaii
    Th 2/15 at Long Beach
    Sat 2/17 at Riverside
    Th 2/22 vs CSUN
    Sat 2/24 vs Bakersfield
    Th 2/29 at Hawaii
    Th 3/7 vs San Diego
    Sat 3/9 vs Long Beach
  • BlueGoldAg
    The Aggie Athletics website has posted a 30 game schedule for 2023-24 that includes 10 non-conference games. There hasn't been an official announcement so I'm not sure if the non-conference schedule is entirely complete.

The non-conference home games include Academy of Art, Portland State, William Jessop and Saint Mary's. The OOC road schedule is tough: Oregon State, Sac State, Boise State, Washington State, Weber State, and Stanford.

https://ucdavisaggies.com/sports/womens-basketball/schedule
  • Russ Bowlus
    I like that Stanford keeps playing Davis. :) It can't be good for their strength of schedule.
  • BlueGoldAg
    I wonder if Stanford will continue to play the Aggies once they begin playing in the Big 10? The Big 10 may pressure the new schools to keep their RPI's high by scheduling tough non-conference games just as Gonzaga does in MBB.

The Aggie men would love to schedule St Mary's, Pacific, Santa Clara and USF on a much more regular basis but Gonzaga doesn't want those schools playing the Aggies very often because they feel a possible loss to the Ags can hurt their RPI's more than a win can help. Gonzaga wants their MWC opponents to keep their RPI's as high a possible so when the Zags play them it's better for their own RPI.
  • AggieFinn2
    Why are Academy of Art's uniforms so bland and unoriginal ? Academy of Blandness is more like it. Where is all the creativity they're supposed to have ? I would expect something more like the SD Padres City Connect jerseys, which look like a unicorn vomited on a house painter.

And their logo reminds me of Adobe Acrobat.
  • abridge
    Maybe the Academy of Art isn't putting much money into uniforms and using it for other program-related purposes?
  • abridge
    That's because they have a classy program that is willing to support their neighbors. It would be nice to have them visit the Pavilion but just putting us on their schedule is classy.
  • BaseballAtDobbins
    I had no idea the women were playing in Pullman. I'd love to see them play up here even with my son being a Coug fan. Sadly those Friday/Week day games often have really late start times at WSU, like 7-8pm for men and slightly better 6pm starts for the women. Wazzu is terrible about announcing game times for both teams and they never seem to announce their womens games at all until a month before the season.

Might be fun to bring him and make some fun bet. Can't figure out what my bet would be if the Ags won though (it would have to be something silly or just as fun as if the Cougs won).
  • AggieFinn2
    Like stadium maintenance ? Looks to me like their teams just use other schools'facilities.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!