• BlueGoldAg
    Irvine defeated Santa Barbara 11-9 to win the Big West Championship. Irvine now heads to USC for the NCAA Championships and will face the #4 seed Princeton in the first round.

acoxfemy06m4lj9h.png
  • 72Aggie
    I believe this year's championships are hosted by USC at their pool in Los Angeles.

UCD's prior conference, the WWPA, marches on after the reorganization of water polo conferences. It is now composed of smaller schools, but gets an auto-bid to the NCAA tournament. There are no divisions in NCAA men's water polo. Biola University, which usually competes at the D-II level, won the WWPA title this past week, defeating Concordia at the conference tournament in Illinois.

Stanford defeated UCLA in the consolation match of the MPSF tournament, however UCLA is in the tournament as the top seed and Stanford's season is completed. (It's not just FCS football...)

San Jose State won the West Coast Conference championship with a win over Santa Clara. (San Jose State's roster reads like the Budapest, Hungary, phone book.)
  • BlueGoldAg
    I believe this year's championships are hosted by USC at their pool in Los Angeles.72Aggie

You are absolutely right. I'm not sure how why I thought it was in Indianapolis. I went ahead and edited my original post. Thanks!
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!