• AggieFinn
    Am I the only one here that thinks the playcalling is a little too predictable, and our Offensive Line simply isn't blowing anybody off the ball? The run game has struggled because the Aggies haven't blocked well enough. That's my opinion.
  • movielover
    Yes to the first part, unsure on the second.

Babbs shows he's a playmaker, he played a huge role in that score.
  • Riveraggie

i think in this last game after getting behind we saw some long completions and we certainly had a diverse group catching passes. Gbatu, Hutton, Davis, Babb, the tight ends, and Fisher. Fisher is a dangerous receiver. Before this last game I thought our passing game had fallen off due to the change in coordinator, but I’m not so negative now. I’m more disappointed in the defense,

Davis’ offense is fourth in conference game rushing yards and is averaging 5,4 yards per carry. This is with Larison missing 2.5 of the 3 games, and Tompkins missing 1.5 games, and Perez missing all of them. On the other hand only Montana of the three teams we played has a good rushing defense.
  • 88Aggie
    Very predictable. 3rd and 10 to go, we are either running it off tackle or throwing it in the flat. Two ridiculous plays at 3rd and 10. I guess we somehow think they will be surprised or we have given up getting a first down. Very depressing loss. Just like Eastern Washington, we could have won this one. With two losses in conference, even if we win the rest, I don't see how we get into the playoffs. Seems like the season is over.
  • NCagalum
    #4 absolutely whiffing on his block on 3rd down pass to Fisher forcing Davis to punt on the last drive will prove to be a huge play./
    I re-watched that play and #4 (not mentioning name to protect the guilty) lack of block was unbelievable. If I were the ends coach, I’d have a discussion about lack of effort on that. It looked like he didn’t even try. Simpson aggressively went after his man, but #4 looked like he didn’t want to get his uniform dirty. If you are unwilling to block for a teammate, you shouldn’t be out there.
  • AggieFinn2
    I am upset about this as well.
  • movielover
    Didn't TT badly muff a pass / pass play? (Nerves?)
  • AggieFinn2
    It's almost like this game didn't happen already.
1678910Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!