• abridge
    I was sad to find "Bob Hamilton Court" hidden from view. The designers of the new surface (which is gorgeous) thoughtfully placed the name of the court directly under the announcers' table. I guess they didn't want to interfere with the branding? Or they simply didn't give a care. Whatever the reason the mistake should be corrected as soon as feasible.
  • Oldbanduhalum
    u9wdsj9qou7ygvwv.jpeg
    g26j7nitp6996onw.jpeg
    Top picture is at a practice. Bottom picture, though not quite the same angle, shows the row of seats and the announcer’s table covering up the sign from the camera vantage point.
  • SochorField
    I'm digging the midcourt logo
  • BlueGoldAg
    It's a great look! They did a great job on the new floor. They eliminated the step up to the main court level so it's entirely one level now. The also put in new baskets and shot clocks. Now all we need to do is win a bunch of games and fill the place up!
  • Russ Bowlus
    I like the lighter blue.
  • abridge
    The lighter color of the court is presenting problems with the video, however. I hope they can improve this over the course of the season.
  • Toke69
    Based on what Scott Marsh said at the broadcast of the Wm. Jessop game, the woman in the photo with the whole team is Bob Hamilton's daughter and the man next to her and Jim Les is her husband. In all those games I went to seeing Coach Hamilton chewing on his towel, I never dreamt he would rise to such legendary status. The handful of players I knew didn't speak of him with much awe or admiration, but then, he pushed them pretty hard.
  • BlueGoldAg
    How so? I watched the women's game live and the replay of the men's game on ESPN+ and the video seemed just fine to me.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!