• BlueGoldAg
    The Aggies will be looking to end a two game losing streak but it will be a "tall task" (pun intended) as they travel to Corvallis to play Oregon State at 6 pm today. The Ags are 0-4 all-time against the Beavers having last lost most recently in Corvallis 61-47 in December 2017. The game will be televised on the PAC-12 Network.

The Beavers' starting five are all over 6'0 including two forwards at 6'4 and 6'5. Their scoring has been spread out over the entire team with no one currently averaging double figures in their wins over Arkansa-Pine Bluff and Villanova.

The Aggies will be looking to improve overall after two rather lackluster efforts in their losses to Portland State and San Diego State. The SDSU game was particularly disappointing as the Ags blew an 8 point lead with 6 minutes to go while the Aztecs pulled away for the win on a 20-5 run to end the game.

Go Ags!
  • BlueGoldAg
    Anyone able to get the live, PAC-12 broadcast of this game to load?
  • BlueGoldAg
    OSU 23 Aggies 10 after the first quarter.
  • BlueGoldAg
    OSU 46 Aggies 18 at the half.

Miserable shooting by the Aggies: 22% overall including 18% from 3.
    Sabel is 0-10
    Turner is 3-8
  • BlueGoldAg
    OSU 69 Aggies 31 at the end of the 3rd.
  • BlueGoldAg
    OSU 86 Aggies 47 - Final

Tough offensive night for the Aggies as they only shot 27% and got pounded on the boards 53-22. Sabel was only 3-16 and Turner was not much better at 4-15. The only bright spot for the Aggies was that they only had 8 TO's for the game which is a huge improvement.
  • Oldbanduhalum
    I wasn’t able to watch. Sounds like I didn’t miss much
  • BlueGoldAg
    I was only able to check Live Stats since the PAC-12 live broadcast would load. The Ags were never in it.

I'm surprised at how poorly this team has performed so far this season althoughI think they have quite a bit of talent and size. They have been putting up a lot of 3's this year but are shooting a very low percentage. They were 9-34 against OSU and just got destroyed on the boards even though OSU's size was not that much bigger. Jen's got a lot of work to do to get this team going in the right direction.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!