• BlueGoldAg
    The Aggies will visit the Hornets Nest tomorrow to tangle with Sac State at 6:30 pm. Both teams are off to rough starts for the season and both will be looking to break their losing skids.

Go Ags!
  • Oldbanduhalum
    Ags up 20-11 after 1. Ags look good, with nice passing and smart shots. I like Svanholm in the high post against sacs zone
  • BlueGoldAg
    Norris with 11 in the 1st quarter.
  • Oldbanduhalum
    she looks a lot more confident than in the last few games
  • BlueGoldAg
    31-11 Aggies with 6:38 to go in the 2nd quarter. Ags on a 20-0 run!
  • BlueGoldAg
    44-24 Aggies at the half.
  • Oldbanduhalum
    Good first half. Of course the competition isn’t that high, but the Ags have played a solid game so far. No Harris.
  • AggieFinn2
    Well, if they can hold on this will be the first Aggie win against a team other than the Academy of Farts. Farts because it's in San Francisco so..

And whatever happened to the player from Greece ?
  • BlueGoldAg
    63-41 Ags at the end of the 3rd quarter.
  • BlueGoldAg
    Aggies 79 Sac State 57 - Final
  • AggieFinn2
    Nice revenge for last year.
  • Oldbanduhalum
    That’s Tsami. She must be red shirting

Good win. Sac is young and made a lot of errors, but still a good performance from the Ags.
  • AggieFinn2
    Tall and raven-haired. I would guess she's been Wonder Woman for Halloween at least once. If not, that's a shame for the people at the parties.
  • BlueGoldAg
    It was the huge run in the first half that secured the win for the Ags. After that the game was pretty even. It was a much better game for the Aggies. They needed it and it's always nice to beat Sac!

Good balanced scoring for the Aggies:
    Norris 21
    Turner 18
    Sabel 16
    Baker 8
    Svanholm 8

It looks like the Ags are going to put up a lot of 3's this year. They were 13-32 tonight. It also looks like teams want to play zone against the Aggies and make them shoot from the outside so they'll need to shoot a good percentage from beyond the arc.

Of concern, is the Aggies getting beat on the boards again despite their height advantage. Sac out rebounded them by 9 boards. The Ags are not blocking out well and have not been aggressive enough on the boards. I hope they can work on that before the next two games against Boise State and Washington State.
  • agalum
    Darn, sorry i missed the game. Now we need the men to take care of business and we’ll have a clean sweep of the causeway.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!