• BlueGoldAg
    The Aggies are currently sitting in a 3 way tie for 3rd place in the Big West standings and Hawai'i is sitting alone at the top. The Ags will need to have their A game firing on all cylinders today to have a chance to getting a win over the always tough Rainbow Wahine. These two teams have established a good rivalry in the past few years and I expect that there will be a good crowd of Aggie fans in the house today to support the Ags in their upset bid.

Live stream on ESPN+ at 2 pm. Go Ags!

Current standings:

sk1d1e8hhvbcvk3n.png
  • BlueGoldAg
    The Aggies went ice cold in the second quarter and trail 31-21 at the half.
  • BlueGoldAg
    Victoria Baker entered the game in the 3rd quarter and ignited the Aggie offense. 44-41 Hawai'i heading into the 4th.
  • BlueGoldAg
    Aggies win 61-51. Victoria Baker and Nya Epps lead the Aggies to a 13 point come from behind win over the Rainbow Wahine.
  • Russ Bowlus
    Aggies win! 61-51.

Nice!
  • Oldbanduhalum
    Great win by the Ags. We played very well in the second half!!
  • BlueGoldAg
    I like the energy and fight the Baker and Epps bring to the game.
  • Oldbanduhalum
    if Baker can play under control, like she did today, she brings a speed to the Ags that no one has on the team
  • Russ Bowlus
    Hawaii and Irvine at 10-3.
    SB (eked out win against 0-13 CSUN!), Davis, and SLO (assuming they pull out the win against LB) all at 9-4.

Crowded at the top!
  • Russ Bowlus
    Score was 20-7 for the 4th quarter. That's how you do it!
  • Oldbanduhalum
    Hawaii looked a little tired in the 4th. Ags offense is so much better when they can drive to the basket. Uh just looked a step slow down the stretch
  • Russ Bowlus
    Yeah, I saw the (relatively) low number of assists and high number of paint points and thought Davis must have been getting some good lanes.
  • Oldbanduhalum
    Exactly. And it was the speed of Baker that got it going. Then EPS made a few layups and that opened up everything else they wanted to do.
  • cmt
    Some pretty crazy parity this year. Two teams at 10-3 in conference and three others at 9-4. Usually by this point 1-3 teams have sort of separated themselves from the pack. Like on the men's side it seems like Irvine, Davis and San Diego are the top three and the winner likely comes from one of those.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!