• BaseballAtDobbins
    What are your thoughts on the UC out of state cap agreement? I have always felt strongly that UC belongs to Californians and while out of state students are welcome, they were lining the pockets at the expense of qualified in state residents. How will this impact athletics?
    http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/social-affairs/20170512/uc-set-to-limit-number-of-out-of-state-students
  • movielover
    I'm for it, and 18% still sounds high. This unending need for "diversity" and money is ludicrous. We are already highly diverse. We could also tap into the $170 million Napalitano stashed away, and trim some of the waste, abuse, and managers who don't manage anyone!
  • BaseballAtDobbins
    UC Davis is doing just fine and has always been excellent, I remember when I started here 9 years ago, the % of Californians was far greater. I think UC Davis, esp with its near capitol location in the valley should continue to benefit our state first. We should not lose our best and brightest to out of state students brought in just so the regents can make a few quick bucks.

Will this have any effect on out of state scholarships?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!