• BlueGoldAg
    The Aggies never release their upcoming basketball schedule until it is complete but sometimes we can find a few games before then. Post up any games you find.

The Ags will travel to Washington on Tuesday, November 5th, to play the Huskies. This could very well be the first game of the 2024-25 season.

oc6y4ntf7j2gj6np.png
  • BlueGoldAg
    The Aggies will play a home and home series with Idaho this fall. It looks like we have 6 away games scheduled so far: 3 with known dates and 3 TBD.

fg8bw12zpa5blwh9.png

11/5 at Washington
    11/7 at Idaho
    12/18 vs Idaho
    At Pepperdine
    At Sacramento State
    At Stanford
  • BlueGoldAg
    dephemhybypeoge4.png

11/5 at Washington
    11/7 at Idaho
    11/30 at Oregon State
    12/18 vs Idaho
    At Pepperdine
    At Sacramento State
    At Stanford
  • BaseballAtDobbins
    Interesting that Oregon State is paying the same to the Ags as UW is. I have 11/7 off, maybe I'll go to the game although honestly, football is more my thing.
  • BlueGoldAg
    ciictzclxo8uu758.png

11/5 at Washington
    11/7 at Idaho
    at Grand Canyon (Acrisure Holiday Classic in Thousand Palms, CA)
    at Stanford (Acrisure Holiday Classic in Thousand Palms, CA)
    11/30 at Oregon State
    12/18 vs Idaho
    at Pepperdine
    at Sacramento State
  • DrMike
    Pretty tough preseason.

I just renewed my tickets for the season
  • Toke69
    Three Pac-12--oops, I mean former Pac-12 opponents. Now one ACC, one Big-10 and one Pac-12 opponent.
  • 69aggie
    The WBB roster is now complete with three new recruits. Two Canadian gals and a SOCAL sharpshooter. We are becoming a truly international team. Go to UC Davis Athletics site.
    For the details.
  • Russ Bowlus
    I like the little pronunciation guides next to player names.

They finally got a photo up for Coach Baugh.
  • BlueGoldAg
    The Aggies have released their 11 game non-conference schedule:

11/5 at Washington
    11/7 at Idaho
    11/12 vs Menlo College
    11/17 at Stanford
    11/20 at Grand Canyon
    11/25 vs Norfolk State
    11/30 at Oregon State
    12/14 at Sacramento State
    12/18 vs Idaho
    12/21 at Pepperdine
    12/28 vs Cal Maritime

https://ucdavisaggies.com/sports/mens-basketball/schedule
  • BlueGoldAg
    All BW Conference teams will play 2 conference games in early December this year before finishing their non-conference schedule. The will start conference play with 2 home game:

12/5 vs Cal Poly
    12/7 vs Santa Barbara

https://ucdavisaggies.com/news/2024/8/15/womens-basketball-aggie-basketball-set-for-pair-of-december-big-west-opening-games.aspx
  • BlueGoldAg
    I'm really not sure. I know that most Big West fans aren't real happy about it though.
  • DrMike
    I was told it was to get those early games played while students are in session. The conference schedule is so long they have to play some games before new year’s.
  • Toke69
    The Honolulu newspaper reports that the University of Hawai`i is seeking a bid to play all of its sports in the Mountain West, meaning they would exit the Big West in basketball, baseball, etc. Currently Hawai`i is in the MWC in football only. The Conference has not extended an invitation yet, but it makes sense given the loss of so many of their present schools.
  • DrMike
    I REALLY hope they go. The addition of Hawaii has goofed up the basketball schedule quite a bit.
  • SochorField
    Hawaii is never not going to be a problem.....
  • BlueGoldAg
    I think I'll probably miss them if they go mainly because I think we have a pretty good rivalry with them. It's tough to win on the island and the Hawai'i fans are not afraid to make it difficult on the visiting team. I remember a game some years ago when the game had to be briefly stopped because the fans were through stuff onto the court. Les just waved at the Hawai'i coaches at the end of the game as he hustled his team to the locker room with no handshake between the teams. Playing in a tough environment like that a good learning experience for the players and can build team chemistry. Even the games in Davis can get chippy and are generally tight battles.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!