• AggieFinn
    The Stadium looked great and the new scoreboard has a strong dynamic presence, it's nearly 2.5 or 3 times bigger than the old Daktronic from '07. Biggest issue obviously, and we've had this lingering problem for 10 years, is the referee's mic and the stadium/scoreboard audio hookup. It was completely out of whack, couldn't follow the penalty calls most of the night.
  • BlueGoldAg
    The new scoreboard is fantastic but the mic problems continue to haunt us. The Daktronics screen is sharp as a tack and the audio crisp and clear so they can play it loud enough but not so loud that it damages your hearing.

Something must have been wrong with the video replays for most of the game. We started getting replays shown in the 4th quarter. The Aggie offensive tempo is so fast that it tough to get a replay on each snap but they finally figured it out.
  • movielover
    Sounds fantastic.

Curious, do they cover a screen like that in the rain / storm?
  • aggie6thman
    I would it is water proof!
  • DrMike
    Oh yeah, beer in the snack bar area that was selling buckhorn. That's right behind our seats. Service is still slower than my 40 time (I was slow). Hopefully they work out the bugs. They had nonstudents working register and beer tap so hopefully they work out the bugs
  • Aggie57
    Agree with prior comments that stadium looks great, but the ref's mic issue takes away from fan experience. Would think with all the brainpower at UCD we can get that fixed before next game. Also agree concession operations need careful review: example- Buckhorn stand had 2 cashiers with about 15 workers standing around. Slow and inefficient....would imagine K. Blue noticed that and will address.
    When students are back and 10,000 in attendance these fixes, together with the vastly improved team, will ensure a great fan experience.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!