• movielover
    Bruce G made a cameo today, nice article in the Davis Enterprise. Noted that several folks pick us 9th in the Big Sky, but one national poll has us in the top 25.

Bruce mentions we were 2 plays away from a 7-win season. No mention of our defense.

I predict we'll be great fun to watch, and we may have a solid run game. We'll miss one amazing young WR.

Will our defense and ST improve?
  • Gunrock47
    Hawkins had a really good quote after one of the team’s losses last season. It was something like “I don’t know why anybody would want to be a defensive coordinator these days. It’s a tough job.”
    Damn straight, Dannie boy.
    These Big Sky offenses are high octane. No ones gonna be easy to slow down.
  • Riveraggie
    I think third in the Big Sky is realistic.
    I think our defensive coordinator’s resume shows he has the ability to turn things around.
    Defensive coordinator was new to team and league last year. I think this year he’ll have more success. We return a lot of defensive players and look like we’ll have some good additions.
    On offense few teams return the passing combos we have with standout returning wide receivers and tight end. We have a good prospect at running back in Tehran, I think we’ll be a better team overall. I don’t know about the polls But I think the computer rankings will show us a top 25 FCS team.
  • AggieFinn
    Top 3 might just be a playoff spot
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!