• BlueGoldAg
    The Aggies (5-6) return to the Pavilion for only the second time in 11 games to take on the Warriors of William Jessop University (10-3) out of Rocklin. The Ags have lost 4 straight and will be simply be looking to play well and right the ship. The way things have been going lately for the Aggies they should be careful not to overlook the Warriors who will be playing inspired to pull an upset.

Tip off is set for 2 pm Saturday.

Live video stream: http://www.bigwest.org/tv/

Go Ags!
  • BlueGoldAg
    47-30 Ags at the half. Excellent defense and a lot of players getting PT. William Jessop a good 3 point shooting team.
  • Oldbanduhalum
    Good game for the Ags. Not an unexpected win but we'll take it.
  • BlueGoldAg
    I really liked our defense and our ball movement. We had 20 assist on 29 FG's which is a great assist to FG ratio. It was also nice to see everyone get significant minutes. I like it that Coach Les was continually changing the lineup so everyone could get playing time with different player combos. It shows me he cares more about his players than he cares about the point spread.

Back on the road next week at Air Force.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!