• BlueGoldAg
    I completely missed this game today. I thought it was scheduled for Thursday.

This is a nice win for the Ags who improved their season record to 8-3. The Dons were 4-0 at home this year and had already beaten Big West foes Cal Poly and LB State. USF still leads the all time series 7-6.

In reading the recap it sounds like the game was a tight battle in the first half with the Aggies leading by 2 at the break. In the second half they came out and built the lead up to 22 and took complete control of the game. Morgan Bertsch had a career high 27 points to go along with 6 boards and 3 blocks, and Pele Gianotti contributed 11 points and pulled down 12 rebounds.

I noticed that Rachel Nagel started the game but played only 3 minutes which makes me wonder if she went out with an injury. Anyone know if she got hurt?

The Aggies are off for Christmas and then head to Florida for two tough games at Central Florida and Jacksonville.
  • Oldbanduhalum
    I caught a bit of the second half. It was really no contest. USF had no one who could matchup with Betsch and they didn't double team her. Passing and moving without the ball was excellent. Don't know what happened to Nagel, hopefully something minor.
  • oldschool
    Nagel may be nursing a foot or ankle injury, because she was walking around downtown on Saturday with a boot on.
  • BlueGoldAg
    That's a bummer that Nagel is in a boot...not a good sign. It will make the Florida trip that much tougher with her out and league is just around the corner.
  • aggie6thman
    Tuesday day game? Weird...
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!