• AggieFinn
    The Draft is over, up to Keelan now if he can make the roster or at least be retained on the practice squad. Will wear #89, Amari Cooper's old number (traded to Cowboys mid-2018 season)

BmNSTLz.jpg
  • AggieFinn
    Carr talks Doss at 7:40

• zythe
    When does he make the roster officially? After pre-season?
  • AggieFinn

I believe final rosters are decided the Th/F, last week of August. Around 8/29 - 8/30

Below, at only 0:24, the press ask Gruden early about Keelan.

Gruden: Yeah, we coached Doss in the Senior Bowl...and really liked him. I think he's SMART. He's athletic, and he's got size...and I think he's going to be able to compete on special teams as well...plus he's from Alameda so we had to get Doss...but, uh, he's doing extremely well, I think Edgar Bennett our receiver coach will tell you the same thing, he's going to get a great opportunity to take advantage of all these reps prior to the regular season.

• AggieFinn
    So.....Doss' preseason just got a whole lot more public. Getcha HBO ready. For those not in the know on what the Raiders have done this off-season besides signing Keelan to an UDFA contract...they've brought in WR Antonio Brown and it was the biggest story of 2019 free agency...they also just signed OG Richie Incognito, who has had his share of controversy, and of course they're coached by Chucky...and are moving to Las Vegas in 14 months. Yeah, going to be a fun watch.

bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversion!