• 69aggie
    Do we really make our kids play during finals?
  • aggie6thman
    Great season, lots to look forward to next year.
  • CA Forever
    Yep this was finals week. I don't know if the team actually had to take the finals though. Might have taken them early or when they get back.
  • 72Aggie
    IF I recall correctly, (always a big IF anymore,) when the Ags made the D-II Elite Eight tourney some players actually took exams on the road. Williams made some comment in a news story about adding being an exam proctor to his duties as a head coach.

Probably don't do that these days at the big "one-and-done" programs.
  • BlueGoldAg
    Tremendous year for the Aggies and all but one senior is coming back. I wasn't able to watch this one but it sounds like the Ags may have just run out of gas after all the road games and finals. It seems like teams feel that the way to beat the Ags is to focus on shutting down Bertsch and pressure the ball to create TO's (19 TO's in this one had to hurt).

Can't wait to see these Ags next fall with everyone coming back and some great recruits coming in.
  • OldAggie
    Travel plans were awful. They looked tired. I know it was finals week, but they absolutely shouldl have been there on Tuesday night. Road warriors they were, but that was just asking too much. Great job ladies!
  • 72Aggie
    Washington State on to the semi-finals with a 74-66 road victory over Iowa.
  • 72Aggie
    If Washington State were to win the WNIT, they still would not have a winning record on the season.
  • Russ Bowlus

The team and the band took some finals on the road in Grand Forks in '97. Bob Kerr was a proctor for some of them; I remember him carrying around a big manila envelope with people's exams.

I managed to get mine moved early in the week.
  • 72Aggie
    WSU falls to Georgia Tech in the semis. GT will play Michigan on Saturday for the WNIT championship.
  • 72Aggie
    And Georgia Tech in turn falls to Michigan in the WNIT final.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!