• BlueGoldAg
    The Aggies open conference play tonight at 6 pm when Hawaii comes to town. The Rainbow Wahine come into the the game with a 2-7 record which is surprising given how they are usually a perennial contender among the top teams in the Big West. Regardless of the records, these two teams always battle tooth and nail against each other and the two programs have established a fierce rivalry. The Aggies hold a 14-11 edge in the all time series.

Live stream on ESPN+ at 6 pm.

Go Ags!
  • Oldbanduhalum
    I'm heading to the game tonight. Hopefully we can defend the home court and start the BW season off on a high note. I'd like to see Sabel, who was named BW player of the week, be a little more consistent through out the game. In the defeat to No. Az last week, she came in blazing and scored 30 (and made it look easy) throughout the first 3 quarters. But then got so cold that she was benched for a large part of the 4th quarter. On a team without a ton of scoring options, we need her to score (or at least be a threat to score) throughout the game.
  • Oldbanduhalum
    Good start for the Ags, up 23-12 after 1. Sabel looks very good.
  • BlueGoldAg
    Ags fall 70-62. An ice cold 3rd quarter did the Aggies in. They didn't score for the first 7 minutes and, by then, they were down 12 points. Victoria Baker led the way for the Aggies with her hustle play and 16 points.
  • Oldbanduhalum
    Turner still ice cold. Without her, it’s tough for us to put together a full game.
  • abridge
    Turner had a tough night. But I thought the Ags’ new lineup worked well. Jen said the team would evolve. If Turner can return to form (I wonder if she’s got a low-grade injury?) we’ll be in the hunt.
  • Oldbanduhalum
    that’s a good guess about a possible injury that Turner is trying to play through. Her shooting woes is very uncharacteristic
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!