• Aggiebaseball
    Very good win against LBSU. Two freshmen pitchers and Loar get the first Aggie shutout of the year. Nice to see two extra inning victories this week. I hope they can win the series today. When is the last time they did that against LB?
  • NaiveNed
    Exciting win today.
  • Aggiebaseball
    I agree. Looks like Brown made them chase after his pitches all day. Anderson with two big flies and Hooper with a 3 run shot. Winning a series in Long Beach is huge. Looking forward to Fullerton coming to town this weekend.
  • 69aggie
    I noticed on the baseball news today that the pitcher shown (no number) is wearing the old style “CA” hat which was the traditional hat used for decades of aggie baseball. Is the team now wearing this style hat again? I definelty prefer this hat to the “UCD” version.
  • GoAgsSB
    For the last few years at least they have worn both depending on what uniform they wear.

Additionally, the softball team looks to have adopted the UCD instead of the C with Gunrock inside of it that they wore previously. Personally, I love the "C""A" hats. I would love to see that department wide.
  • Russ Bowlus
    They did Little League Opening Day in the CA hats. Big fan, as well.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!