• Oldbanduhalum
    I caught the last 10 minutes of Rudy last night. Yep, add ND to the list.
  • BlueGoldAg
    Having grown up in Indiana...add me to the ND list as well. I'd love to go see the Aggies @ Indiana basketball game on November 23rd in Assembly Hall but I don't think I'm going to be able to make that happen...
  • PortlandAggie
    I'll be at the Florida State at Notre Dame game Nov. 10th. My 3rd game at Notre Dame, that's how special it is
  • DrMike
    Rudy was offside.
  • BlueGoldAg
    Wow, PA, that should be an awesome experience!
  • movielover
    Joe Montana is apparently miffed they made a movie about Rudy. Not too gracious of him. ... then hd buts a unit in the sinking Millennial Tower.

I just heard on the news cracks in a steel section of the new SF Transbay Terminal. Chinese Steel?
  • 69aggie
    Just curious was there anything in the Bee about UC Davis or Sac about the last games? I’m only an epaper person and nothing there, except that a third string Alabama player had a hangnail. Probably out for the season. Pathetic. . . .
  • agalum
    there was a very short syndicated, like AP, news release in the eversion.
  • aggiedt60
    The SEC is no joke too. I have two kids at South Carolina....excellent gameday experience. My daughter played soccer at Tennessee and transferred to USC (South Carolina). Tennessee is ok but South Carolina is the real deal!
  • NCagalum
    that is a must do. I checked that box off about 6 years ago when they played Southern Cal. Our niece was in the USC marching band so wife and I met up with my brother and his family. Even though my brother and fam. were wearing USC swag, the Norte Dame fans were as nice as could be. The ND band plays the entire halftime show music on the steps of the architecture building prior to game time so folks not going to the game can hear them. They have quite the piccolo section for their Irish jig type numbers. Visited the basilica while there. We sat in the end zone opposite touchdown Jesus but the view was still good. The catch is that hotels in South Bend are booked months out or if you can find a room it’s for a ridiculous price. We stayed in Chicago and took a rental car. Went to the USC rally in downtown Chicago Friday night prior to game. It was in a hotel ballroom and the entire USC band marched in and played. Anyway a weekend that I won’t forget.
123456Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!