• CK2
    Tiuli playing status is still unknown and according to Best wont know until tonight or tomorrow.

Eags do get the two guys who were missing in the secondary back. Not their WR or DL Williams. We will see about Tiuli but if I'm reading this right I will surprised if he doesn't play. We'll see...
  • BlueGoldAg
    [reply="CK2;201I think if there is any chance at all that Best can put Tiuli on the field he will. His actions in running up scores in the regular season gives us some insight into his "leave no doubt and win big" attitude. When you look at the number of EWU players that have been arrested in the past few years and couple that with his willingness to run up the score, I think it tells you something about the kind of football culture he has cultivated.
  • NCagalum
    Doesn’t surprise me. Reminds me of Montana under Hauck 1.0. Also Tennessee a while back. Much rather have the UCD/Northwestern/Stanford/Duke model.
  • CK2
    Tiuli will not play from the sounds of it. Right decision.
  • CK2
    Good chance to see a team up close the Ags will play next year in NDSU. That said, they lose a lot of their stars who start. They have recruited well and have plenty of (less experienced) talent ready to step in. A guy to keep an eye on who def will be there next year, soph LB Jabril Cox. He’s got NFL talent.
  • NCagalum
    Great to see Hawk on pre-game show. Good exposure for Davis. Also a well-deserved award for him.
  • lucche
    Actually,the penalty for coaches would most likely be a firing from their position. The administration is ultimately the guilty party for letting the coach aquire such athletes.
  • AggieFinn
    Bison methodical on opening drive.
  • NCagalum
    Field already getting chewed up. I remember several years ago in same stadium where huge chunks were coming up. Looks like they overseeded the bermuda with rye grass.
  • NCagalum
    Ticky-tack PI call.
  • AggieFinn
    Good Effort by EWU early, tightened up inside the 20 and NDSU jumping the gun for the penalty on 4d really helped.
  • NCagalum
    Penalties kill EWU. Webster lined up as flanker instead on LOS. Big mental mistake.
  • NCagalum
    Live by sword and die by sword with barriere. INT and not pitching - however fake saves EWU hide for now
  • CK2
    Playcalling atrocious for the Bison last two series. Let them hang around. EWU eventually gonna cash in. Great call by EWU on that fake and they get the ball to start 2H. First series gonna be a good one.
  • AggieFinn
    That fake field goal looked a little like Plough's last two calls to go up 29-28 in the quarters.
  • CK2
    Both EB’s picks were BAD. He had clean pockets and no pressure. Just awful reads.
  • Zander
    Nice shoutout to Hawkins and UC Davis there
  • quadshock
    Dan Hawkins (and by association, UC Davis) getting lots of mention during the game
  • NCagalum
    EB not looking off anyone, just committing to throws no matter what. His inexperience is showing.

Stick with 2 picks, but those not so egregious reads.
  • NCagalum
    Bison run game missing Bruce Anderson.
  • NCagalum
    Bison taking air out of ball. EWU won’t have time to get back in game.
  • CK2
    Yup.

Methodical stuff here.
  • zythe
    On to next season. I’m pumped!!!
  • AggieFinn
    Let's go get Kal
  • fugawe09
    Anybody got Coach Best’s home address? He left a whole bunch of doubt in Frisco that somebody’s going to need to ship back to him.
  • NCagalum
    Kal and NDSU. Glad Stick will be gone for the NDSU game.
  • NCagalum
    LOL. The equipment manager forgot to change the helmet labels as I told him to do.
  • movielover
    It sounds like EWU gave them a game.
  • DavisAggie
    Pretty much nailed it
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!