• movielover
    What station does Wong broadcast for?
  • CA Forever
    Aggie offense making it look easy right now. We get the ball to start the 2nd half as well.
  • NCagalum
    he is on the khtk feed. 1280 am sac.
  • fugawe09
    Glad to have the steam engine back, but the whistle seems a bit sickly at least on tv. Somebody needs to get some coals on the fire and get her steamed up for real.
  • movielover
    Babbs for 22 yds, was it catch and run or a long route?

Great half. LL ripping it up.
  • Toke69
    Ags rushing for 7 yards per carry.
  • movielover
    Connor brothers big contributors again.
  • CA Forever
    Gilliam breaks 4000 career yards on a 77 yard run to open the half and then runs in the TD
  • movielover
    I hope QB #2 gets some snaps.
  • CA Forever
    I'm kinda surprised that we're keeping starters in at this point
  • NCagalum
    ….and doing trick plays
  • CA Forever
    Well that's a new one. Larison throws a TD to Hastings
  • Toke69
    Time to pull the first string out.
  • CA Forever
    Hastings goes over 300 on the day and tosses another TD, this time to Gale.
  • NCagalum
    have to say Hastings is having a fine night.
  • CA Forever
    Agreed. He had a really good game today. As most every here knows, I'm not his biggest fan but he was really solid.
  • movielover
    +1

And we threw downfield, a nice one to Hutton?
  • Toke69
    I know this is a basketball question, but I posted this on Hamilton Court and have had no replies:
    Pre-covid, I used to get tickets to see the Aggie men play in Hawaii. There is a visitor's section in the arena and I ask the ticket office if I can get a seat there. It's always "no" but for different reasons. Once I was told it was sold out. Next I was told that only special guests are allowed there. Do any of you have any connection to the UC Davis Athletic program to see if an old alum can get a "special guest" designation?
  • AggieFinn
    Feels like today, nobody in college football wanted to play defense.
  • fugawe09
    maybe try the UC Davis box office in case that section was consigned to them.
  • movielover
    Great to see Mitchell Dixon and Grant Harper get some PT at QB.
  • 88Aggie
    Nice win. Good to see the team really excited and energized. Glad so many backups got to play. I wish the backup QB's got to play more. Dixon didn't quite have the speed on his throws as I expected based on the announcer hype. Harper may have thrown harder. I was really hoping one or both of those guys would be able to cruise down and score. Maybe they'll get more playing time next week.
  • CA Forever
    Can't ask for a much better day out of the starters on offense.

QB Miles Hastings completed 21/26 for 328 yards with 2 touchdowns and 0 interceptions
    RB Ulonzo Gilliam had 150 rushing yards and 2 touchdowns on 16 carries and added 38 receiving yards
    RB Lan Larison had 86 rushing yards and 2 touchdowns on 5 carries
    WR Justin Poerio had 82 receiving yards on 4 catches
  • Oldbanduhalum
    We had another incident in the same section as the one during the USD game. This time it was about 20 ucd students who came down about the 2nd quarter. I think they had a friend on the team and wanted to get his attention. But pretty soon one of the ticket holders started to get reallly really pissed at one of the male students. Not sure what started it. But the older guy started yelling and pointing, then his wife (I assume) started yelling. Then after a few minutes I saw the older guy have his hand on the shoulder (close to neck) on one of the male students. That got both groups standing and yelling (another couple started in on it too). Finally the older couple headed out to get security. Security didn’t seem to want to come down. Finally, a good ten to fifteen minutes later, a guard came down to check the students tickets. They were obvious in the wrong section but they wouldn’t leave. That went on for several more minutes. Finally the guard got on the phone for backup. That’s when the students finally got up to leave. But they had to taunt the pissed off guy (laughing and waving at him) and I honestly thought he was going to go after them. But a couple of women, both sides, pulled the guys apart further and the students left.

This is now twice that we’ve had issues this season and security basically nowhere to be seen. I don’t need storm troopers but can we at least have guards come down when things start to heat up?
  • Riveraggie
    Larison and Poerio didn’t start. But the three wide receivers that did start also had very productive games.
    Hutton caught 2 for 64 yards a TD, and added a TD rushing.
    Kraft caught 2 for 41 yards and they were tough catches.
    Davis caught 4 for 43 yards. Davis is a better player than I thought.
  • CA Forever
    My bad on Poerio, although I would argue that Larison is part of the starting offense. He's not your every down back right now, but he absolutely plays with the starting offense as a change of pace back.
  • BlueGoldAg
    Unfortunately, it seems likes sports can bring out the worst behavior of fans much like politics can for fervent supporters.
  • Riveraggie
    [reply="CA Forever;4599 He certainly is one of our best players. And we are seeing some two back sets.
    We sometimes start two tight ends, sometimes three wide receivers, maybe we’ll start two running backs some time.
  • AggieFinn
    9100 attendance yesterday? Anybody buy that?
  • BlueGoldAg
    I take it that it must have looked much smaller...?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!