• NCagalum
    Idaho State helpless in trying to stop barriere
  • agalum

Glad you guys have a good coach. Exciting games when SLO and the Ags are in national contention. And glad you dont run that triple option :).
  • AggieFinn

Work in progress bud, overhauls can either catch fire, or very slowly make gains. Davis had a perfect storm to catch fire in 2018, but it's clear that if Hawk can make gains, get to 6,7,8 wins a year, that will be huge improvement considering the lags Davis typically has. I think Coach Baldwin has something, and he's going to make it happen in SLO.
  • NCagalum
    SUU up on Weber 9-3 at half. EWU is starting to look like the best team in big sky.
  • NCagalum
    Weber squeaks by again. They maybe the luckiest big sky team in recent history. I think somebody is going to hose them in the playoffs. EWU a much better chance to advance deep into playoffs.
  • BlueGoldAg
    EWU is the best team in the Big Sky this spring...not Weber.
  • agalum

No doubt about it in my mind either. As long as Barriere is healthy, they are going to roll.
  • 72Aggie
    Today's other BIg Sky finals:

Weber 19, Southern Utah 16. Weber was down 16-9 after three quarters.
    Idaho State 24, Idaho 22. It was Idaho 15, Idaho State 14 at the end of three.
    And of course, Cal Poly at Northern Arizona canceled.

Next week has Idaho State at Weber State, Idaho at Eastern Washington and Northern Arizona at Southern Utah.

Barring a COVID issue that ends the conference schedule.

FWIW Montana apparently has scheduled home games against Central Washington next Saturday and Portland State on the 17th.
  • movielover
    Should we schedule a replacement game for Cal Poly and see what TT and Hastings can do?
  • DrMike
    no; get healthy for the fall.
  • 72Aggie
    I'm with Dr. Mike on this. Call this a "spring season plus." Take a breather and get ready for fall. One of the things Hawk said way way back when people were talking about a spring season was how hard it would be to play a spring season then turn right around and prepare for a fall season.
  • DrMike
    PLayoffs start in 3 weeks! Teams playing in may, coming back in August. That’s a load
  • Riveraggie
    How do teams settle on jersey colors if they don’t follow the standard visiting team wears white? Southern Utah and Weber look great in their all dark colors.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!