• BlueGoldAg
    Jac Mani 6'9 F from Beverly Hill HS, CA

"We are very excited to be adding Jacques Mani to the Aggie Basketball family," Les said. "'Jac' has a rare combination of size and skill that will allow him to be an impact player at UC Davis for years to come. We have watched him grow as a player and believe he has the drive and ability to continue to improve on an already impressive skill set."

"As a young man Jac fits in very well with our team and culture," Les added. "His transition to being an Aggie will be seamless. He possesses the type of personality and character that we look for in the young men we recruit, so I have no doubt he will have a positive impact when he arrives. We are thrilled to be adding him to the program."

https://ucdavisaggies.com/news/2021/11/11/mens-basketball-mani-puts-pen-to-national-letter-of-intent-with-uc-davis.aspx

JQ Strong 6'7 F from Villa Park HS, Whittier, CA

"We are lucky to be adding someone like Joaquin Strong to our program," head coach Jim Les said. "'JQ' has as much upside as anyone we have recruited in recent years. It's rare to find someone with his size, athleticism, and shooting ability. And the reality is – he is still only just scratching the surface of how good he could be."

"As a person JQ checks all of the boxes for what we look for in future Aggies – upstanding citizen, excellent in the classroom, and passionate about becoming the best version of himself both on and off the court," Les added. "He will be a great addition to our Aggie Basketball family and I cannot wait until I have the opportunity to coach him."

https://ucdavisaggies.com/news/2021/11/11/mens-basketball-aggies-add-perimeter-size-with-strongs-nli-signing.aspx
  • Oldbanduhalum
    Les certainly had some nice words about both these recruits.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!