• BlueGoldAg
    Some interesting games Monday night:

Sac State at Cal Poly 7 pm ESPN+
    Long Beach State at UCLA 8 pm PAC12 Network
    UCSB at Washington State 8 pm PAC12 Network
  • Oldbanduhalum
    My son and one of his HS buddies go/went to WSU...two others of their HS gang go to UCSB. Some big time bragging rights riding on this one.

This is a pretty interesting night. We'll find out a little more about what to expect from Suc st. next Tuesday at the Golden One, and see how a retooled beach stacks up (UCLA is a top team, so this one probably won't be close). Along with the 49ers on MNF, looks like the remote is going to get a work out.
  • BlueGoldAg
    I'll be multitasking! I'll be 49ers on TV and the Poly game on my laptop. The 49ers game shouldn't conflict much with the other two games.
  • Oldbanduhalum
    I know it's not BW, but throw in Pepperdine (who we play Wed) hosting Utah Valley. Might give us a glimpse of what to expect this week. That game tips a 7:00.

PS, I'm showing your message to my wife so she knows she's not the only person that has to put up with this :)
  • BlueGoldAg
    :rofl: My wife rolls her eyes when she realizes that I'm watching a replay of a game we just attended!

I forgot about the Pepperdine game. I'll take a glimpse at it too and will probably be running live stats on all the games. That way I can see when the action is getting good and go take a look.
  • BlueGoldAg
    Sac makes a 3 point play with 6.8 seconds left on a driving layup with a foul to beat Poly 58-57.

UCSB played a surprisingly poor first half at Washington State and trails 41-25 at the half.

The Beach is going toe-to-toe with #2 UCLA and only trail by 3 at the half 48-45.

Utah Valley beats Pepperdine 86-74 in OT. The Ags visit Pepperdine on Wednesday.
  • Oldbanduhalum
    go Cougs!

Watched a good portion of the beach game. They have no inside game but they have a couple of guys shooting lights out
  • BlueGoldAg
    UCLA 100 Long Beach State 79
    Washington State 73 UCSB 65
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Aggie Sports Talk!

AggieSportsTalk.com, the pulse of Aggie athletics. The home of Aggie Pride. Create an account to contribute to the conversation!